- About the Community Pages
- The Community pages are a place for you to share what you think and love about your favorite TV shows. You can write a recap, add a review, post photos, videos, polls, your favorite quotes and start a discussion.
You can join the communities to get updates on the shows, posts and more. When you go to the page click to Join a community.
Go check out some of your favorite shows HERE. These pages are still in beta so if you don't see your show feel free to email us.
Some things to remember while using TV.com...
- Respect the community
- We're not asking you to be choir boys and girls, but please don't abuse the site. Every new feature we launch on the site involves a certain level of trust. We trust your to be responsible, and expect everyone in the community to respect that trust.
- Get involved
- Participate and initiate discussions and posts. We highly encourage this.
- Play nice
- We're a community of many different types of people, who all have the right to feel safe and comfortable sharing what we think, even if our viewpoint is different from other people on the site. So, be polite and respectful in your interactions with others on the site.
- Enjoy yourself
- See the world world of TV through other eyes, participate, discover new opinions, and expand your friendships in the communities of shows that you love.
- Use common sense
- TV.com is not for pornography. When content is flagged as inappropriate, we will review it to determine the validity of the claim and take appropriate action.
Respect copyright. In other words, don't post copyright content without permission from the owner.
Stay on topic. If you want to discuss a topic that is not related to the community area in which you are participating, try going to another topic area or create a new one.
Do not post commercial messages. Fee-for-service advertising or related links are not allowed.
Do not vent your frustrations at other members. There is zero tolerance for predatory behavior, threats, harassment, invading privacy or the revealing of other member's personal information. Anyone caught doing these things may be permanently banned from TV.com.
And finally, please remember that this is your community. Each and every user on TV.com makes this site what it is.
Thanks for reading. The TV.com Team.
- DMCA Notices
- If you think an image or video violates the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA), please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with as much information as possible regarding the content. Information to include in your email: the the URL of the page where you found the content, a link to the content you found, your username and any other information so we can take the appropriate actions.