Forums: Animation: 500 Reasons we Hate Disney Channel

SafTLiner2D

[61]Feb 25, 2009
    • level: 7
    I've got a better way to describe the Disney executives who don't care about good entertainment anymore and are making most of today's kids miss out on the stuff from the past: they're nothing but inconsiderate cogs! Cogs, just like the ones from that Toontown game that didn't have a sense of humor! The good cartoons and shows from the past represent Tooontown, and the crap shows they've got today represent the ugly business buildings run by the cogs! You know what I think of most of you executives, I don't think you want to bring back old shows. And if you think that they're worn out, news flash: worthless excuse! Who cares about ratings besides you people?! You just killed off good entertainment! And if you think you're doing very well, guess what? You thought wrong! Thanks for killing off good entertainment! Fellow members, I'm sorry for writing this, but I just read more about the Disney Corporation, mainly from 2002.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

jidfurikuri

[62]Feb 26, 2009
    • level: 5
    i'd just like to briefly point out that disney went steadily downhill with the "death" of walt and the take-over of roy. . . =D

anticrime14

[63]Mar 6, 2009
    • level: 3

66. The way that something bad or mean can always be turned around

67. That everone turns into a singer

68. The way only Disney can turn a differnt movie Grease into High School Musical into the most crapy movie and make it drag on for ever!

69.The way if it JUST has HSM or Hanna Montanna on it kids want it.

70. The way the can put people who are like 20 years old and turn them into High School Students like HSM

71. That they can come up with a STUPID camp about music, and how Demi whoever character is like it alright and crap

72. The " Jo Bros" Make me want to puke with there outfits and there music

73. The crape craze around everything

Does good shows on Disney channel exist NOOOO! How long do I have to hear my Brother and Sisters watch and talk about this CRAP?!

Native_Monado

[64]Mar 6, 2009
    I'm not sure why people will continue with the list when people are just listing the same things and at one point skipped 10 reasons.

anticrime14

[65]Mar 6, 2009

Native_Monado wrote:
    I'm not sure why people will continue with the list when people are just listing the same things and at one point skipped 10 reasons.

I think we are continuing with the list because it says 500 reasons we hate Disney Channel and we are listing the same things cause we all agree on the same things. That Disney needs to do something cause there stuff stinks. What do u mean skipped 10 reasons? The first guy listed until past 10?

SuperSaiyan5LV

[66]Mar 10, 2009
    • level: 1
    There running out of ideas and make live action instead.

Aladdin, Mickey Mouse and etc was the best of disney.

SafTLiner2D

[67]Mar 10, 2009
    A lot of you people responsible for control of the Disney Channel are wasting your time and your money.

NintendoNinja7

[68]Mar 15, 2009
    • level: 2

I can remember some good Disney channel cartoons. Duck Tails, Aladin, Darkwing Duck, Chip and Dale Rescue Rangers, etc...

But now it seams they can't come up with any good cartoons so instead we get stuff like Phinius and Ferb.

ShrimpTV

[69]Mar 19, 2009
    74. They encourage kids to spend time outside and not be cooped up in the house but STILL advertise like crazy for their shows! Pick a side!

75. Their jokes are so corny, they could be harvested.

animeactivist

[70]Mar 28, 2009
    ShrimpTV wrote:
    74. They encourage kids to spend time outside and not be cooped up in the house but STILL advertise like crazy for their shows! Pick a side!

75. Their jokes are so corny, they could be harvested.

besides zack and cody and raven, all their shows are just ididodic

76-499.
    talentless actors,pointless live action shows that even my 10 year old neighbor says sucks and that new mickey mouse clubhouse just killed mickey mouse period

SafTLiner2D

[71]Mar 28, 2009
    I don't watch Disney Channel very much anymore, but I agree with you and that 10-year-old neighbor of yours. But don't give up hope, I heard at least 2 months ago that they plan on bringing back Mickey Mouse to challenge Pixar. If I were one of those executives, and even if it risks losing my position, I would care not just about money, but also good quality and variety.

janea_12

[72]Apr 13, 2009
    • level: 9

76. All of the disney stars sing but they can't sing worth a lick!

76. Hannah Montana and High School Musical brainwashed my siblings and little cousins.

77. They got rid all of the good cartoons.

78. No sign of Mickey Mouse.

79. Miley Cyrus gives Disney a bad name.

80. All of their movies are about musicals now.

81. They overpromote the Jonas Brothers and underpromote the Suite life on deck and phineas and ferb.

82. All their movies have to be about singing.

83. Their worst show ever is Hannah Montana and they shove it down our freaking throats.

84. Everyone thinks that The Jonas Brothers are rock stars, but they are not and neither is Miley Cyrus.

85. They are giving the Jonas Brothers their own show.

86. Parents spend money on Hannah Montana, High School Musical, and Jonas Brothers crap.

87. I can't into a wal-mart without seeing hannah Montana, High School Musical, and Jonas Brothers dolls, bed spreads and etc.

The only okay stars on disney are Demi, Selena, and the Sprouse twins. Phineas and Ferb is actually a okay show.

SafTLiner2D

[73]Apr 21, 2009

Even though John Lasseter has plans to bring back Mickey Mouse, the executives currently in charge of Disney are a disgrace to a lot of us if not all. They've used Mickey Mouse and his friends in some kiddy show called Mickey Mouse's Clubhouse. In that show, there's not much action in it as there used to be in the old cartoons, plus it's 3-D! I can understand the parents' feelings about stuff but this is unacceptable. What's even worse they're only using the characters as merchandise. Most of the executives do not like cartoons, but I can't change that. For once, I don't care if they put the Disney Channel off the air, and it would serve them right.

RoadDogXVIII

[74]Apr 21, 2009

88. The Suite Life of Zack & Cody - The Disney Company has never even been a company to promote violence towards women. Then came London Tipton. My God, not only does the actress thinks she's so **** funny (it's the umpteenmillionth spazzy tween character we've all seen), but she comes off so downright annoying, selfish, and self-absorbed, that I wanted to bash her over a head with a bat. And for some reason, she has a blog on Disney Channel's website. More proof that egotism and narcissism is dominating our once-proud planet.

89. High School Musical - How can a film complete with such inept acting, lousy songs, and - according to various message boards - askewed view of high school achieve such popularity? Impressionable people will commit suicide because they're not rich or handsome like all the characters, especially the Laney Boggs-looking girl Kelsi. Honestly, I couldn't survive watching it, regardless of the immorality that people tout.

90. Music - Why is it that when AC/DC and Guns N Roses came out with their anticipated return albums, everyone passed it to buy Jonas Brothers and Miley Cyrus. Much like High School Musical, even though the music is pure **** the Jonas Bros eventually got a Grammy nomination? You mean to tell me these no-talent nancy boys beat out two of the most influential bands of the 80's back in 2008? That ain't even supposed to happen, but thanks to the herd of these little girls (who seem to have compared the JoBros. to the Beatles) and the fact that their the minority of the people who buy music, it just did.

91. Movies - Just last week, Hannah Montana: The Movie beat one of the funniest, and riskiest, comedies to come out in a long time: Observe and Report. The latter film has more laughs and appealing stars (Seth Rogen and Anna Faris). Meanwhile, Hannah Montana coasts on cringe-worthiness, whether it's the acting or the comedy or even the laughable sentiment. Again, more proof that selfish little girls somehow became the minority of moviegoers. It's sick.

CF3689

[75]Apr 21, 2009
    • level: 22

92. High School Musical(grrrrrr!)

93. Hannah Montana(ugh!)

94. hardly any of their shows are good

95. there's hardly any animation shows

96. most of their animated shows never go past 2 seasons(with an execption of a couple)

MrCleveland

[76]Jun 3, 2009
    • level: 8
    97. Disney XD!

Kelanthayet

[77]Jun 12, 2009

I'm sorry if anyone said these, but...

98. The shows.

99. The Jonas Brothers. (I'm so sick of them!)

100. THEY DON'T EVEN SHOW CARTOONS ANYMORE!

riceyryan

[78]Jul 6, 2009
    when i was little i only had channels 1-20 so i was watching channel like nash bridges and james bond but 9 years later we got cable we were so happy so i see diney on the guide i check it out im like what is this this is some stupid crap so i went back to channels 1-20 i never watch any thing higher

TV-PG-Y7

[79]Jul 10, 2009
    • level: 9
    CF3689 wrote:

92. High School Musical(grrrrrr!) 2

agreed, HSM is the worst movie ever.

checkinfoo

[80]Jul 15, 2009

101. (I think) totally hipocritical life messages/lyrics for those "rockstar" sellouts! (who ever thought that a girl like me could be a superstar?) well lets see... spoiled bratty daughter of a rich rockstar who's totally willing to sell herself out and act like a four year old just so she can think that everyone in the whole world adores her?!?! I never would have expected...

102. Completely terrible actors. Anyone over the age of 5 should be able to know that people don't say things in coordination every five minutes or pull random fishes out of their pant's and slap people with them! (actually happened)

103. The "music" is probably the cause for such a high suicide rate in small towns. Normal people atually are totally immune to it but weirdo disney fans **** freak out... They actually played a hannah montana song as the inspirational song at the cancer walk in my town. For 3 straight hours until i left!

104. The people who are exposed to their crap are never gonna like REAL music when (if) they finally get over this.

105. My little sister actually acts like all these shows now. she's been raised to be a total wannabe sellout and me being a normal person who actually has a chance as a real musician (if all music doesn't go all fakey emo-band boy) she thinks my music sucks and I should be more like the jonas brothers! And that makes me wanna punch her.