Forums: Animation: 500 Reasons we Hate Disney Channel

checkinfoo

[81]Jul 17, 2009
    • level: 1

106. Every single show has to have at least one guitar in the main characters room. Even if they don't play at all

107. The guys in Hannah Montana dress all trashy and sometimes they dress pretty cool but then I get a 'compliment' like "hey, you look like that kid on that disney channel show!" (and i totally don't)

108. the disney channel 'original' movies are almost never original and if they are, they're never SPECTACULAR! as their name would suggest

109. T-shirts, bedsheets, jeans, shoes, cd's, dvds, fake wigs, action figures, little wannabe preps that are totally copying disney channel

110. TV crossovers! Wizards on deck with Hannah Montana! (I bet there's gonna be special appearances by The Jonas Brothers and the HSM cast and they're all gonna sing together!)

111. how commercials for disney channel shows are now being shown on Nickelodeon and Cartoon network.

112. The fact that pixar is still so totally awesome! (proving that they have the ability to bring up a laugh)

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

TariqTV

[82]Jul 22, 2009
    • level: 7

113. No One Mickey. WE NEED MICKEY TO BE DISNEY!!!!!!!

114. What's With Cory In The House?!

115. Jonas Inst Even Funny

TV-PG-Y7

[83]Jul 24, 2009
    • level: 9
    116. They ruined all the Disney characters like Mickey Mouse
    117. They started to make dumb teenage shows like Hannah Montana

TariqTV

[84]Jul 26, 2009

118-Playhouse Disney? What The?

119-The Emprovers New School

120-How is American Dragon Disney?

121-Joe Jonas Is So Ugly (No Homo Cuz I'm A Dude, That's A Fact)

ChristineForsmo

[85]Dec 8, 2009

http://www.measuredup.com/write-reviews-and-complaints/step-3?company=1683

complain everybody!

Mr_Alexander

[86]Dec 14, 2009
    • level: 9

They made Hannah Montana and the Jonas Brothers, let's see:

• Hannah + 3 Jonas's = 4
    • Hannah Montana has 39 songs published on Albums, the Jonas Brothers have 49 songs published on Albums = 88

So that's 92 reasons right there, I could go on but I hate Wikipedia-ing these people...

daftpunkkid83

[87]Dec 20, 2009
    • level: 3
    123. the only time you can see real disney characters is on a FREAKING LITTLE KIDS CHANNEL!!!!!!!!...and there also not ment for everybody. just for freaking tots

SafTLiner2D

[88]Dec 26, 2009

Well, here's something that'll make a lot of you angry: The Disney Corporation is coming up with a video game that stars Mickey Mouse, who travels back to the 1930s and has to battle Oswald the Rabbit. If that wasn't bad enough, they plan to release Mickey's twisted side! Is that trash or what?!

SafTLiner2D

[89]Dec 27, 2009

Oh, by the way, 18 days ago, Patrick Disney, Walt Disney's grandson, was arrested for gun possession.

RaceChick3

[90]Sep 22, 2010

Okay, now I will start my rant on Disney Channel and why it is horrible. First of all, it isnt even disney anymore and those tweenyboppers they call "stars" cannot act and disgrace the name of disney. They only show a REAL disney movie maybe once a year. I have to say I was happy when they came out with the Little Mermaid and Aladin series because it still had the disney look and feel to it. Second of all,most of the things on disney channel arent even animations. Isnt that what disney WAS about. Personally, if Walt Disney saw that his own creations were not on DISNEY channel, he would be ashamed.

Waggytoon

[91]Sep 23, 2010
    • level: 13

Oaky, here's the most important reason why everyone hates Disney Channel: "Lilo & Stitch: The Series" was dropped after the broadcasts of the early morning of July 4, 2010- two days before Angel was supposed to have an encore of her legendary masterpiece episode! And not just 'Lilo & Stitch", but every animated series that aired during the overnight hours! EXCEPT "Phineas and Ferb", of all shows!!

And now, while Disney Channel is trying to add to its animation lineup with the new "Fish Hooks" series, the one series that would really put Disney Channel back in good with fans- the smash anime hit "Stitch! Adventures", with more appearances of Angel than in the original "Lilo & Stitch" series- isn't planned to air in the U.S. anytime soon! Fans have to settle with YouTube to get their daily dose of Stitch! And Angel!!

At least we have Disney XD with its top hit animated series "Kid Vs. Kat", along with its so-called main animated series 'Kick Buttowski". But can Kat actually be able to boost Disney XD to immense popularity? He's going to have to!

"Waggytoon"

G3ckOz

[92]Sep 23, 2010

one reason multiplied by 500 = Hannah Montana

Toonrater21

[93]Nov 9, 2010
    • level: 19

I agree with a lot of people here especially the teen thing. One of the things I hated was they removed Rolie Polie Olie from the channel. I know it's a toddler thing but I thought that show was pretty cool when I was young. When I saw the schedule I noticed it's been replaced with something called Jungle Junction, WHAAT!

Edited on 11/09/2010 4:09pm

Waggytoon

[94]Nov 10, 2010

"Rolie Polie Olie" was dropped years ago. And there's a new reason for hating Disney Channel: The bland Playhouse Disney pablum which starts at 4:00 in the morning becomes Disney Junior in February!

Plus there's the fact Stitch's U.S. TV career is over and done.

AND there hasn't been a genuine full new half-hour of 'Fish Hooks' since that animated series premiered!

So what else can we hate Disney Channel for?

"Waggytoon"

des22ful

[95]Sep 17, 2011
    Ya, They Don't have enough room to Show the Old shows

loserz123

[96]Jun 9, 2012

124. no show stars a kid the age of their target audience (except cartoons and mabye ant farm)

125. i don't know if this is just me but disney might be racis, the only show starring an africian americian is ant farm (big thumbs down to disney)

126. kick buttowiski (disney xd) is very gay. in the adds i see for it, half the time someones half-nude or in their underwear, great lesson for the kids!

127. they keep shows on for too long no matter how bad they are

128. they film shows infront of a live studio audience sometimes so they can't refilm the scene alot (probably never). and that is why the shows have such bad acting

129. "Disney SNAP". i personally havent watched this show, but i am almost sure the families are actors because in thepromo i saw one of the kids of the parents being hypmotised looked like katie (Ciara Bravo) from big time rush. unless this episode happened to be for her real family and not acting, wait, that wouldn't happen

130. they seem to insult over weight people and obese people alot (Woody from suite life on deck and Angus from ant farm)

131. they reuse alot of sets on shows and just change them a bit

132. very very very very very very very very very very bad at using green screens

133. they force every disney star to sing, no matter how bad they are (but like 2 or 3 are good)

134. they say something about the characters in one episode and it is completly different in another episode (im so sry but can't think of any examples as of now, if i do i will add them)

135. they use the laugh track on stuff that isnt funny at all

136. most of the writers dont know much about other countries, for example, they think canada is so completly different when canada and the US are very similar

Edited on 07/06/2012 4:54pm
    Edited 3 total times.

InvaderWeezle

[97]Jul 31, 2012
    • level: 2
    loserz123 wrote:

125. i don't know if this is just me but disney might be racis, the only show starring an africian americian is ant farm (big thumbs down to disney)

This is pretty incorrect. Currently, Good Luck Charlie is the only show on Disney where all of the main characters are white. Disney Channel currently has 3 shows with African Americans (A.N.T. Farm, Shake It Up, and Jessie).

9YrOldChild

[98]Jul 18, 2014

I am 9 years old and I even hate Disney. Disney is only meant for 2 year olds.