Forums: Animation: 500 Reasons why we hate nick

SSJ2_Goten

[121]Aug 14, 2008
    • level: 6
    WB4LIFE wrote:

223:Created Nicktoon Network

Nicktoons Network is 100000000000000000 times better then Nickelodeon because atleast in that channel they have good/classic shows like Avatar, action leauge, rocket power, etc.. while nickelodeon has garbage like icarly or nick jr.

228: Taking out good comedies on Nick at Nite

229: Instead of all those teen crap on "The N" and replacing it with Nick GAS they should have made it with a channel that has good cartoons like hey arnold or something like that

230. Nick Jr is too long. From like 8:30 AM- 2:00 PM. wtf?

231- Too much crappy advertisements on Nick at Nite.

232- Putting stupid weird commercials.

Edited on 08/14/2008 6:09pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

WB4LIFE

[122]Aug 14, 2008
    • level: 12
    SSJ2_Goten wrote:
    WB4LIFE wrote:

223:Created Nicktoon Network

Nicktoons Network is 100000000000000000 times better then Nickelodeon because atleast in that channel they have good/classic shows like Avatar, action leauge, rocket power, etc.. while nickelodeon has garbage like icarly or nick jr.

228: Taking out good comedies on Nick at Nite

229: Instead of all those teen crud on "The N" and replacing it with Nick GAS they should have made it with a channel that has good cartoons like hey arnold or something like that

231- Too much crappy advertisements on Nick at Nite.

232- Putting stupid weird commercials.

sorry about teh nicktoon network thing and I totally agree about nick gas being removed and replaced with the N

insomniac360

[123]Aug 14, 2008
    • level: 21
    SSJ2_Goten wrote:
    Uh, Nick Jr's actually from 6:00 to 10:00. That's not really long.

SensualMoo

[124]Aug 15, 2008
    • level: 3
    Number whatever its up to: it always shows the same stupid adds and the things the kids say on it are so corny/staged/stupid/plastic ughh stupid nick

nicksucksnow

[125]Nov 22, 2008
    • level: 1

Why do i hate nick?

Their fake brands... like

Pear-Mac, Apple

Pintendo GS

all the dumbass fake websites they make up...

there's more of the fake brands... gamesphere for example...

The dumbass shows... Icarly and D+J act like 8 yr olds that have never heard a cuss word in their life... they act random, and have stupid insults and replies... they are generally not funny... Josh especially on Drake and Josh... acts like a dork loser moron that will never grow a ballhair in his life...

Naked brothers band- they have like 20 members... they're like 12, and they act like they are in "love" and truthfully, i dont think any of them will ever hit puberty just because they did this show...

they took off all the good shows to feed us this crappy garbage ^^^^^^^

they just all around suck, and they need to cancel the entire tv channel because they will never amount to anything if they keep butchering the once good channel that people watched...

wallflower07

[126]May 14, 2010
    • level: 7

For killing the butt ugly martians if the had started the show when they had just gotton the order to invade earth instead of starting when they already deided not to invade earth it would have been much better.

Invader Zim the only thing I liked about that show was it introduced me to Tara Strong who was Dibs sister

Dan Schnider not knowing how to write female lead characters and lack of creativty in his plots also being responsible for the second season of all that

for killing the new speed racer and giving us that extremly crappy new one with their kids.

ask for are you afraid of the dark and older shows maybe parent complained about their kids watching them particular are you afraid of the dark so the networks had to cancel them that happened a lot with cartoon networks's adult swim.

Nick could have taken ned off because the characters were getting to old to be in middle school.

ArrestedDude12

[127]May 22, 2010
    • level: 5
    wallflower07 wrote:

For killing the butt ugly martians if the had started the show when they had just gotton the order to invade earth instead of starting when they already deided not to invade earth it would have been much better.

Invader Zim the only thing I liked about that show was it introduced me to Tara Strong who was Dibs sister

Dan Schnider not knowing how to write female lead characters and lack of creativty in his plots also being responsible for the second season of all that

for killing the new speed racer and giving us that extremly crappy new one with their kids.

ask for are you afraid of the dark and older shows maybe parent complained about their kids watching them particular are you afraid of the dark so the networks had to cancel them that happened a lot with cartoon networks's adult swim.

Nick could have taken ned off because the characters were getting to old to be in middle school.

You're suppose to number them genius =_=

DOMOJITA

[128]Jun 18, 2010
    • level: 18
    233-there new shows live action or cartoons suck.

234-thay dont air iny good game shows like thay did in the 80's and 90's.

235-thay stop airing snick with awsome shows like thay use to.

236-kids choise awards isnt as funny as it was befor.

237-there going down the crapper along with disney CN and G4TV.

238-teen nick is kinda boring have no problume with nickjr sints thats a little kids programming channel and i dont watch iny thing on that channel and nicktoons im ok with (dbz kai ftw) and old school cartoons like rocko and ren & stimpy are still funny wish thay would call teennick (the n) agin and show kenan and kel or iny old live action shows we grew up with and daria that was a good show.

Pablo_808

[129]Jun 19, 2010
    • level: 14

238: They made the Kids Choice Awards something that I used to cherish watching to just a program I'd flip through when I see it on.

239: They're pretty much going down the same path as Disney when it comes to so-called "pre-teen singing sensations" with shows.

240: They'll milk out something that was once great just for a p(r)etty penny. (i.e. Spongebob, Rugrats, etc.)

241: They're making us pay to watch nickToons, which is a channel far superior to regular old Nick in my view.

Edited on 06/19/2010 8:58pm
    Edited 2 total times.