Forums: Animation: Animation series about the jungle?

madsschjerbec

[1]May 31, 2013
    • level: 1

Hi everybody,

I am looking for a tv series for children that aired in Denmark in the 90's or beginning of the 00's. It is animated like a cartoon and is about the jungle! The series is about some animals including a panda with a brown hat and a jacket that have to save the animals and probably the jungle itself from evil people (I believe),who want to destroy it. Since it aired in Denmark in the 1990s or beginning of the 00's, my guess would be that it probably was produced some years earlier in whatever country it comes from. Could anyone help me remember the series? I don't remember for how long timeit aired, I just remember that I loved it because it was about the jungle.

I have been looking for it in Wikipedia but as I said, I don't know which year Isaw it; though probably in between 1995-2000, but I am not sure. The lists of children television series of the 90's and 00's are very long and since I don't know the name of the series, it would take me very long time to look through all the series.

Thanks in advance.

/Mads

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

mianasad1126

[2]Jun 2, 2013
    • level: 1
    While this subject can be very touchy for most people,
    I do appreciate that youve added relevant and intelligent commentary here though. Thank you!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.