Okay it's already 2009 meaning that by 2010 we'll have another decade, so it got me thinking about what is the best cartoon of this decadeis.
So here are the rules.
1. The majority of this cartoon must have aired during this decade-2000-2009-. (No Superman the Animated Series which ended in 2000).
2. The show had to have started atleast in the Mid 90's with the majority of the series taking place this decade. For example Dexter's lab started in 1996, but the majority of the series took place in the 90's so it doesn't count. (Spongebob counts since it began in 1999 and the majority of it took place this decade.)
3. If you use an anime from Japan it must have aired atleast some part during the 2000 decade. In other words even if Dragonball aired on cartoon network in like 2001, the show originally aired in Japan during the 80's so it doesn't count.
4. The cartoon doesn't have to still be running, it could have ended, just as long as the above criteria matches.
5. Any form of cartoons including anime just as long as they follow these rules.
I trust you guys to know the dates of and follow these rules because I find it weird if you pick a show like Dragonball that aired in Japan in the 80's as the greatest cartoon of this decade, or if you pick something like the Simpsons which was more of a 90's cartoon despite running every era since 1989 including this decade. This way we can calculate the best cartoon of this decade and see the final results by the end of 2009. Well good luck!
(Oh yeah try to state an explanation if you want.)
Edited 5 total times.