Forums: Animation: Cartoon network is dead

TommyWimmer1

[121]Jul 25, 2011
    • level: 3

Cartoon Network has been dead to me since they cancelled "Big Bag" and "Small World".

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

stevemagegod

[122]Jul 30, 2011
    • level: 17

I agree with a lot of you that Cartoon Network is dead. CN died when Toonami was cancelled. Cuz thats when they had a lot of amazing anime and good old US TV shows on. Like Ed Edd and Eddy, Scoobey Doo and so on. Honestly i am pissed that Disney XD got the rights to show Naruto Shippuden. It for one isnt a kids show. They cut out all of the good sex jokes, and bloodly fight scenes. I mean even CN didnt kill the show that much. It would of been better on Adult Swim. Now all Cartoon Network has is **** shows like Chodwer, and Destroy Build Destroy. But they do have decent ones where the Toonami Block would of been on if it was still around like the Ben 10 Series, Generator Rex, Star Wars The Clone Wars, and Batman The Brave and the Bold.

coolio274

[123]Aug 5, 2011
    • level: 1

IMO cartoon network is dead. But that really depends on what each person likes. Some people like the classics, anime and cartoon cartoons(like me). And some people love the pointless, stupid, "cutting edge" animation like finn and jake and regular show. What can be said is that CN has changed. (for the worse)

EricDent1

[124]Aug 10, 2011
    • level: 7
    It has to compete for ratings against other channels, so if a certain channel is beating Cartoon Network, then they "borrow" the formulas that that channel is using.

maxavon

[125]May 24, 2012
    • level: 1

they had a spot on cartoon network for anime it was called toonami (RIP) but just like the rest of tv today it didnt realize the golden shows they had and tossed them out the window. The fan bases for some(almost all) of these shows far surpass those of cartoon networks non-cartoon shows or non-anime shows. But, who knows what the heck those idiots are thinking.