Forums: Animation: Christmas Flinstone

evelynmary

[1]Dec 29, 2012
    • level: 1

I have seen every episode of the Flintstones or at least so I thought until I watched the DVD set of all 6 seasons. On season 5, episode 15, there is the episode Christmas Flintstone which I know I never saw. I don't think it was played in syndication or at least not where I grew up. Anyone know why?

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

archangelwho

[2]Dec 31, 2012
    • level: 18

I first saw it years ago and it turns up every Christmas. I did not think it was part of a season but a Christmas special. I know some shows like Doctor Who does a Christmas special each year and though it sone years the specialkind of follow the storyline of the season which it is done it is not part of the season but is included in that year DVD set. Could this be the same? Check the DVD extras sometime it will tell in one of the extras.

Waggytoon

[3]Jan 3, 2013
    • level: 13

"Christmas Flintstone" is one of those episodes that only airs around Christmas. Other holiday eps that only air around that season are "Phineas and Ferb Christmas Vacation", "Kid Vs. Kat Vs. Christmas", "Lilo & Stitch: The Series: Topper", "T.U.F.F. Puppy: A Doomed Christmas", "Fish Hooks: Merry Fishmas, Milo", among the more familiar holiday eps.

"Waggytoon"Wink