Forums: Animation: do you think kingdom hearts shude have its own anime series?

 
  • Avatar of DOMOJITA

    DOMOJITA

    [1]Feb 8, 2010
    • member since: 04/07/08
    • level: 18
    • rank: Land Shark
    • posts: 1,314

    This is my quastion to kingdom hearts and anime fans do you guys thing kingdom hearts shude have an anime series based on the games and manga series?, And iam already guesing disney is gunna dubbed it if its ever gunna happen, Thay already dubbed the games at lease i think thay do?, So iny ways a kingdom hearts anime yes or no?.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Underdog121488

    Underdog121488

    [2]Feb 8, 2010
    • member since: 07/05/07
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 2,253
    LORD YES!
    That would be so freakin awesome!

    I've actually heard they have plans for a KH anime series already.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of DOMOJITA

    DOMOJITA

    [3]Feb 8, 2010
    • member since: 04/07/08
    • level: 18
    • rank: Land Shark
    • posts: 1,314
    seriesly sweet cant waite to see it.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Waggytoon

    Waggytoon

    [4]Feb 9, 2010
    • member since: 06/27/07
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 1,675

    The trick to having a "Kingdom Hearts" anime series would be to feature Disney TV Animation stars everyone knows to be part of this ingenious collaboration. Unfortunately, Angel is committed to "Stitch! The Anime", along with all the other cousins represented on that show, so "KH" will have to resort to some other fave TV stars as supporting or co-starring characters. No, Kat wouldn't technically count! It would have to be a select group of Disney TV Animation favorites of the last 25 years who would appear in "KH". Do I hear a selection for Phineas and Ferb, perhaps? Or even Gadget Hackwrench or Don Karnage or Cadpig or even Kuzco?

    Any Disney TV Animation fave from the past quarter-century could qualify to appear- except Angel and Kat, of course.

    "Waggytoon"

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Underdog121488

    Underdog121488

    [5]Feb 9, 2010
    • member since: 07/05/07
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 2,253
    Waggytoon wrote:

    The trick to having a "Kingdom Hearts" anime series would be to feature Disney TV Animation stars everyone knows to be part of this ingenious collaboration. Unfortunately, Angel is committed to "Stitch! The Anime", along with all the other cousins represented on that show, so "KH" will have to resort to some other fave TV stars as supporting or co-starring characters. No, Kat wouldn't technically count! It would have to be a select group of Disney TV Animation favorites of the last 25 years who would appear in "KH". Do I hear a selection for Phineas and Ferb, perhaps? Or even Gadget Hackwrench or Don Karnage or Cadpig or even Kuzco?

    Any Disney TV Animation fave from the past quarter-century could qualify to appear- except Angel and Kat, of course.

    "Waggytoon"

    What's wrong with having Stitch's world make an appearence? Of course, it would have to be canon with the video games, and technically they already met Stitch.

    I agree that having some worlds based on Disney Channel shows could be cool. I'd seriously want them to be careful though. For example,

    worlds that would be AWESOME:

    Phineas and Ferb- (I don't like the show much, but it's popular enough that it could make a decent world, in a show anyway. Not in the video games though.

    Kim Possible- (This would be difficult, as the show already ended. You couldn't really use Drakken as the main villain, cause he went good. But I reckon they could figure something cool to do.)

    Jake Long- (Very cool show and some awesome storylines could come from it. I can think of some very interesting Heartless that could be from this world. Dragon Heartless maybe? Fairy Heartless?)

    Kuzco- (I actually...wouldn't want this one to appear. Yes, it could be good, but i'd want it to be canon with the games and I'd much rather see this one in the video games than a show.)

    Not sure immediatly about the others, but Spiderman would be awesome. But why stop at the Disney Channel shows? You could go back and tell the video game series from the start with all the Disney worlds from the games.

    There's a lot that could be done with a Kingdom Hearts anime series.

    You could go back and use some truly cla ssic Disney shows for instance, Darkwing Duck!

    Edited on 02/09/2010 3:20pm
    Edited 2 total times.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of DOMOJITA

    DOMOJITA

    [6]Feb 10, 2010
    • member since: 04/07/08
    • level: 18
    • rank: Land Shark
    • posts: 1,314
    yeah darkwing duck i could just immajine mega duck leading a troop of heartless to take over the city.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Underdog121488

    Underdog121488

    [7]Feb 10, 2010
    • member since: 07/05/07
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 2,253

    DOMOJITA wrote:
    yeah darkwing duck i could just immajine mega duck leading a troop of heartless to take over the city.

    Negaduck

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Theswagger

    Theswagger

    [8]Feb 10, 2010
    • member since: 12/29/09
    • level: 8
    • rank: Super-Friend
    • posts: 282
    Sure I don't mind.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Waggytoon

    Waggytoon

    [9]Feb 11, 2010
    • member since: 06/27/07
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 1,675

    So maybe Angel could appear as a regular, while Kat may be a longshot. And I have already mentioned legendary characters Gadget Hackwrench, Don Karnage, and Cadpig. Why, even Timon & Pumbaa may have a chance at showing up in the anime series!

    "Waggytoon"

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of DOMOJITA

    DOMOJITA

    [10]Feb 11, 2010
    • member since: 04/07/08
    • level: 18
    • rank: Land Shark
    • posts: 1,314
    yeah thay where already in the game so shure why not.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of EricDent1

    EricDent1

    [11]Feb 12, 2010
    • member since: 01/31/05
    • level: 7
    • rank: Talk Show Host
    • posts: 433
    It would be really cool! As long as they sticked to the "worlds" that the Kingdom Hearts games went to, and did not try to expand to include other Disney worlds.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Underdog121488

    Underdog121488

    [12]Feb 13, 2010
    • member since: 07/05/07
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 2,253

    EricDent1 wrote:
    It would be really cool! As long as they sticked to the "worlds" that the Kingdom Hearts games went to, and did not try to expand to include other Disney worlds.

    Why not add to them?

    If they just used the ones in the games, the show would be kinda limited.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of DOMOJITA

    DOMOJITA

    [13]Feb 13, 2010
    • member since: 04/07/08
    • level: 18
    • rank: Land Shark
    • posts: 1,314
    thats so true.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of fullhans1

    fullhans1

    [14]Feb 14, 2010
    • member since: 03/11/08
    • level: 4
    • rank: Thighmaster
    • posts: 82
    A Kingdom Hearts series could be really nice, yes.
    Edited on 02/14/2010 2:58pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of DOMOJITA

    DOMOJITA

    [15]Feb 14, 2010
    • member since: 04/07/08
    • level: 18
    • rank: Land Shark
    • posts: 1,314
    thay shude have a world with bonker d, bobcat characters you guys ever seen that show, it was like roger rabbit but with disney characters only, youtube might have some episode of it when i was a kid i love that show i thot it was halarius.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Underdog121488

    Underdog121488

    [16]Feb 15, 2010
    • member since: 07/05/07
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 2,253

    DOMOJITA wrote:
    thay shude have a world with bonker d, bobcat characters you guys ever seen that show, it was like roger rabbit but with disney characters only, youtube might have some episode of it when i was a kid i love that show i thot it was halarius.

    Did you know that show was originally supposed to have Roger Rabbit as the star? They couldn't get the rights though, so they made up Bonkers to take his place.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Waggytoon

    Waggytoon

    [17]Feb 16, 2010
    • member since: 06/27/07
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 1,675

    The famed "Bonkers" series inspired the Toontown attractions at the Disney theme parks, so perhaps it could get worked into the "KH" anime series.

    "Waggytoon"

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Underdog121488

    Underdog121488

    [18]Feb 16, 2010
    • member since: 07/05/07
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 2,253
    Waggytoon wrote:

    The famed "Bonkers" series inspired the Toontown attractions at the Disney theme parks, so perhaps it could get worked into the "KH" anime series.

    "Waggytoon"

    I thought it was Who Framed Roger Rabbit that inspired that.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of DOMOJITA

    DOMOJITA

    [19]Feb 16, 2010
    • member since: 04/07/08
    • level: 18
    • rank: Land Shark
    • posts: 1,314
    i dint know that, i think doom the final boss from the movie would make a awsome boss in KH, if thay got the rights to put the movie in that is.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of DOMOJITA

    DOMOJITA

    [20]Feb 16, 2010
    • member since: 04/07/08
    • level: 18
    • rank: Land Shark
    • posts: 1,314
    oh wait if thay do thay probubly have to lose the none disney characters, like bugs daffy and some others who arnt disney characters, or maybe thay could add thim in seeing as how KH has final fantasy characters.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.