Forums: Animation: do you think kingdom hearts shude have its own anime series?

Waggytoon

[21]Feb 17, 2010
    • level: 13

No, the "Kingdom Hearts" anime would have to relegate itself to just the Disney animated characters, since the anime would probably be produced by Disney, just like "Stitch! The Anime" is. And certainly, Disney wouldn't have characters from other studios appearing in the anime- unless the characters are tied to Disney in a certain way, like Kat from "Kid Vs. Kat". Perhaps somehow Kat's planet could work as one of the worlds in the "KH" anime series. It may be a stretch, but it could be possible.

"Waggytoon"

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

DOMOJITA

[22]Feb 18, 2010
    • level: 18
    oh yeah that makes senth, no other characters other then the disney characters got it.

DaVulture

[23]Feb 18, 2010
    • level: 23
    It sounds like a great idea. Certainly would be better then most of the junk Disney does nowadays anyway.

Underdog121488

[24]Feb 18, 2010
    • level: 16
    I think it would be a great way to use the new Marvel stuff that they've acquired. It's a bit iffy if the Marvelverse would go well in the games, but i'd love to see an episode of the show revolving around Spiderman's world.

Waggytoon

[25]Feb 19, 2010

Okay, this would be a longshot, but how about Tiana's world from "The Princess and the Frog"? It would probably be as close to an appearance from the characters of the movie that can be accomplished in an anime setup or any animated series setup in the Disney canon.

Or the new kid on the Disney animated block, Kick Buttowski. Perhaps the "Kingdom Hearts" anime could have a segment set in KB's world. It could happen.

"Waggytoon"

Underdog121488

[26]Feb 19, 2010
    Waggytoon wrote:

Okay, this would be a longshot, but how about Tiana's world from "The Princess and the Frog"? It would probably be as close to an appearance from the characters of the movie that can be accomplished in an anime setup or any animated series setup in the Disney canon.

Or the new kid on the Disney animated block, Kick Buttowski. Perhaps the "Kingdom Hearts" anime could have a segment set in KB's world. It could happen.

"Waggytoon"

I'm hoping that eventually, Princess and the Frog will make an appearence in the games. I mean heck...those shadow creatures of Dr Facilier were practically Heartless already! New Orleans would make an AWESOME world!

Theswagger

[27]Feb 19, 2010
    • level: 8
    Underdog121488 wrote:
    Waggytoon wrote:

"Waggytoon"

I'm hoping that eventually, Princess and the Frog will make an appearence in the games. I mean heck...those shadow creatures of Dr Facilier were practically Heartless already! New Orleans would make an AWESOME world!

Yeah thats a good idea and how about maybe just maybe putting Naruto: Shippuden in there I mean Disney XD airs Naruto: Shippuden so what if they had characters from the show on to a Kingom Hearts anime or just have them make guest appearances.

Waggytoon

[28]Feb 20, 2010

That would be impossible. "Naruto Shippuden" may air on Disney XD, but it is not genuinely Disney-owned. VIZ Media has the rights to 'Naruto Shippuden', and I don't think Disney would actually want characters from another company's anime to appear in the studio's own anime.

But odder things have happened, so who knows? Fans could be surprised.

"Waggytoon"

DOMOJITA

[29]Feb 20, 2010
    disney's doug how would that fit in? sints it was own by nick befor disney got a hold of it, not shure how that would be a world in kingdom hearts what do you guys think?.

Underdog121488

[30]Feb 21, 2010
    No no. There are much better ones than Doug.

Yes, I loved the original show when it was on Nick, but we wouldn't be getting that show. We'd be getting the awful Disney version.
    Besides, it doesn't fit.

DOMOJITA

[31]Feb 21, 2010
    yeah i thot it wouldent work out.

DOMOJITA

[32]Feb 21, 2010
    what about a pocahontas world that could work.

Underdog121488

[33]Feb 21, 2010
    That and Hunchback of Notre Dame are two worlds that fans of KH have been begging to have used.

Waggytoon

[34]Feb 22, 2010

Okay, I've thought of another series whose world could be recycled into the "Kingdom Hearts" anime: "Yin Yang Yo!" Think about it: The famed woo foo rabbits and their panda father appearing for an episode or two. But who would be the villain? Or villains, as the case may be? After all, Smoke and Mirrors are still around, so they could work in the storyline that could be developed.

"Waggytoon"

DOMOJITA

[35]Feb 23, 2010
    yes i love yin yang yo that show was so funny when it was still on, is pucca a diney series if so that could work as a world in kingdom hearts? if not then maybe something els like jungle cubs or something els thats disney related????.

Underdog121488

[36]Feb 23, 2010
    Jungle Cubs?
    Are you talking about that old cartoon series based on Jungle Book characters when they were kids?

Annnnnd...why would they use that instead of just using The Jungle Book?

Waggytoon

[37]Feb 24, 2010

Or more precise, "TaleSpin"?

Perhaps the Dalmatians could also be used, mainly from the original animated TV series. It would be great to have Cadpig back. That pup rocked!

Oh, regarding Pucca: Yes, it is sort of Disney-related, since the show aired on Toon Disney and a little bit longer after the network morphed into Disney XD- and still appears On Demand in the Comcast Digital Cable- Lancaster, PA system!

"Waggytoon"

DOMOJITA

[38]Feb 27, 2010
    i know what els thay shude use gummy bears that old disney cartoon from the 80's or 90's and yeah maybe jungle book insted sints the tiger kahn i think is his name and the snake where more like bad guys in that one then jungle cubs, also dint thay dubbed some anime movies thay could use thoss.