Forums: Animation: *Naruto Fans*

LSyd

[21]Feb 12, 2006
    • level: 17
    bfdesigns wrote:
    Naruto rocks... the japanese version is the best the english eh... could be better if they said bad words... instead of believe it

I haven't seen the dubbed version, but I don't think that "Believe it" was supposed to be a translation of the bad words - it was a translation of him finishing his sentences (in Japanese) with "ttebayo" which isn't all that bad a word, it's more like saying "So there."

By the way, you need to cut down on the pics in your sig, there are far too many.
    Edited on 02/12/2006 3:22am
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

evil_cm

[22]Feb 12, 2006
    • level: 12
    bfdesigns wrote:
    Naruto rocks... the japanese version is the best the english eh... could be better if they said bad words... instead of believe it

I think u should appreciate that u can watch it english, and its normal in human nature to make mistakes. and i dont even think its a mistake at all. its just a word

SamuraiRaven

[23]Feb 12, 2006
    • level: 10
    I love this show. I thought I wasn't going to like it but now I love it. It is so funny and Naruto just cracks me up. He is so stupid. This show is off the hook.

NI-CHAN

[24]Feb 12, 2006
    Of course we love the show in fact when I first saw it I was well this is intresting then right when you think you going to quit it , because of the fillers you get to the part where you back into it cause it picks up speed.

hscream13

[25]Feb 12, 2006
    • level: 6
    naruto is the next pokemon

Gustavo123

[26]Feb 12, 2006
    • level: 4
    hscream13 wrote:
    Hahahhahah

Sad but true

jammywhammy

[27]Feb 12, 2006
    • level: 1
    cliche is a word used when you are comparing something to something else. try to see naruto as it is. for me, it's great. the fillers are not that bad either.

Raujinn

[28]Feb 13, 2006
    • level: 2
    hscream13 wrote:

I woulda thought the next DBZ would be more appropriate, especially with whats coming up after the filler arcs are finally out of the way.

I quite like Naruto. It was one of my favorite shows for that matter, what killed it for me was the amount of flashbacks in there and the filler arcs. 48 episodes of consecutive filler seriously tests my patience.

tvssecondchild

[29]Feb 13, 2006
    • level: 14
    Raujinn wrote:
    hscream13 wrote:

I woulda thought the next DBZ would be more appropriate, especially with whats coming up after the filler arcs are finally out of the way.

I quite like Naruto. It was one of my favorite shows for that matter, what killed it for me was the amount of flashbacks in there and the filler arcs. 48 episodes of consecutive filler seriously tests my patience.

48? I wouldn't expect that from any anime, but I suppose when some are hooked as much as some fans are, they'll wait through anything.

In terms of comparing it to DBZ, remember that Dragonball came first, so there was already a fna base thta was set up for the sequel. Will Naruto have enough for a sequel (or more importantly) when it's over would anyone care to a see sequel? hat may depend on the ending...

Raujinn

[30]Feb 13, 2006
    Its just the way I see it. I'd explain further but it'd have spoilers in it.

Besides, the similarities were gonna be there anyway, the guy grew up with Dragonball,Z and GT. Its hard not to be influenced like that. And I think it will have a 'sequal', yes. :b
    Edited on 02/13/2006 11:26am

Gustavo123

[31]Feb 13, 2006
    tvssecondchild wrote:
    I suppose when some are hooked as much as some fans are, they'll wait through anything.
    Fans are stupid... they are blinded by personal taste and they cant see all the problems with their "perfect" series

tvssecondchild wrote:
    In terms of comparing it to DBZ, remember that Dragonball came first, so there was already a fna base thta was set up for the sequel. Will Naruto have enough for a sequel (or more importantly)
    How things are going, im guessing it will take about 50+ episodes to get to where they are in the manga. Also, after that the series has the potential to easily span more than 200 episodes (thats about 400+ episodes i total without taking into account 100+ they might add in fillers).

tvssecondchild wrote:
    when it's over would anyone care to a see sequel? hat may depend on the ending...
    Like i said on the top, fans are stupid. Im sure they can add some halfassed way that someone is going to invade Konoha again once Naruto becomes a hokage. There you have it, Naruto Z
    Edited on 02/13/2006 12:17pm

evil_cm

[32]Feb 13, 2006
    hscream13 wrote:

Thats a true statement. i belive that too.and also think Naruto going to be way better then pokemon and also better the DBZ.
    Edited on 02/13/2006 12:25pm

Raujinn

[33]Feb 14, 2006
    evil_cm wrote:

Thats a true statement. i belive that too.and also think Naruto going to be way better then pokemon and also better the DBZ.

Lets face it, its not exactly the most difficult thing to do to beat the Pokemon anime.

evil_cm

[34]Feb 14, 2006
    yaa, i think pokemon is anyway is the one of the last ones.Lol..its not even in top 100 ratings like naruto is
    Edited on 02/14/2006 3:54pm

Gustavo123

[35]Feb 14, 2006
    evil_cm wrote:
    yaa, i think pokemon is anyway is the one of the last ones.Lol..its not even in top 100 ratings like naruto is

Pokemon is old as dirt compared to Naruto, so of course its not going to be in the top 100 ratings. But Naruto basically is having the same overhyped reaction Pokemon did when it came out.

LadyMitsuko

[36]Feb 14, 2006
    i cudnt care less how old/new it is, it kicks bum!! ^-^

Fizzyfroglegs

[37]Feb 16, 2006
    • level: 5
    Gustavo123 wrote:
    tvssecondchild wrote:
    I suppose when some are hooked as much as some fans are, they'll wait through anything.
    Fans are stupid... they are blinded by personal taste and they cant see all the problems with their "perfect" series

Not abandoning a show you like despite flaws does not make one "stupid", it makes them patient. Just because a show has filler episodes, does not mean you have to stop watching it altogether. If you don't want to watch the filler eps, then don't! Check the channel, see a filler, watch something else. If you check in and see it's a good ep, then watch it.

Calling people stupid for watching something you don't like to watch is very narrowminded and cruel. Besides, sticking by a show doesn't mean you think it's perfect, usually, it just means you think it's good enough to keep watching.

tvssecondchild wrote:
    In terms of comparing it to DBZ, remember that Dragonball came first, so there was already a fna base thta was set up for the sequel. Will Naruto have enough for a sequel (or more importantly)
    How things are going, im guessing it will take about 50+ episodes to get to where they are in the manga. Also, after that the series has the potential to easily span more than 200 episodes (thats about 400+ episodes i total without taking into account 100+ they might add in fillers).

Being an oversensitive defensive person, I have to state that I saw Dragon Ball Z first and didn't really like Dragon Ball or Dragon Ball GT hardly at all...in fact I only watched a few episodes of each before I got bored of it.

tvssecondchild wrote:
    when it's over would anyone care to a see sequel? hat may depend on the ending...
    Like i said on the top, fans are stupid. Im sure they can add some halfassed way that someone is going to invade Konoha again once Naruto becomes a hokage. There you have it, Naruto Z

You don't seem like much of a fan...did you come in here just to call the fans stupid?

pec2tz98

[38]Feb 17, 2006
    Naruto Rocks!

Comedy, Comaradery, Drama, Soft Perversion, name it, they Have it.

veege

[39]Feb 17, 2006
    • level: 3
    The only thing that makes it worth watching is the multiplicity of potential slash pairings.

domond123

[40]Feb 19, 2006
    • level: 11
    Shows really good i wacth the japanesse and english verison and i read the lastest manga chapters every weekend so i like he show so far.