Sorry if this has already been done I just wanna test it out. You can state your reasons forliking those namesor just post the names. Be sure to say where they're from. They can also be former villains or rivals (I Just couldn't fit that in the title). Sorry if I overused the word awesome.
These are mine:
10. Gary/Green from Pokemon: He was Ash's first rival and he always made him look stupid which made it all the more funny. We all can admit the pokemon anime is overated but it didn't use to be when he was around.He had fan girls, awesome pokemon, amazing catching skills, and cool hair all the things that Ash never had.He's way better than that emothick browed Paul kid from theDiamond and Pearl animethat looks just like silver from the Jhoto games. Despite the fact that he's a jerk in the game he'll always be one step ahead of yah. He even got to be the last gym leader in the Jhoto games.Though I'll admit that his manga andvideo gamecounter part Green is way cooler, Gary is still on my list.
9. Ashley from theWario Games: A cute but evil little girl with a little devil named Red as her friend. Her mini games are usually the most fun for me.She lives in a haunted mansion and her theme song is catchy. Nuff said.
8. Meta Knight from Kirby: Meta Knight outranks King Dedede on sooo many levels. He's awesome to play as in Kirby Super Star and Kirby Super Star Ultra. I didn't get to watch much of the TV show but he was really cool there too. He can sometimes be heroic and help Kirby. He uses chivalry and an awesome sword. His battle ship is cool and he's got minions. He's brave, mysterious, and …………………cute? When you defeat him his mask gets sliced off and he looks exactly like Kirby!
7. The Joker from Batman: I'm not a big fan of Marvel so I haven't watched its movies, shows, or read the comic books. However, I did see that Batman meets Superman special and the Joker is an awesome character. He pwned both Superman and Batman once in that special. He's wacko and funny just like his cute sidekick Harley Quinn.
6. Hao Asakura from Shaman King: Hao is win in both the manga and the anime. He always wears that cute fake smile (like Gin from Bleach or Sai from Naruto). He looks just like the main character Yoh but has longer hair and is his twin brother. He almost stole Yoh's fiancé and beat him in one of the popularity polls. He has a crack team of awesome minions especially awesome Luchist and cute Opacho. His spirit ally is the one of the strongest in the series being The Spirit of Fire.
5. Dr.Doofensmirtz: He is so fail that he's funny. He never wins and is such a lame villain. There is always some ridiculous reason to why he's doing things be it present or past. He has his own awesome nemesis Perry the Platypus. His daughter Venessa is really pretty too. He's so goofy that you gotta love him.
4. Deidara from Naruto: Anyone who watches Naruto has to admit they thought he was a girl. Strangely enough after they get over that a lot of girls fangirl him. His exploding clay duckies…I mean birds are so cool and so are those mouths on his hands (how did he get those?). He is one of the coolest members of the Akatsuki. Sasori was an awesome partner and Tobi was his bumbling sidekick. Even those boring filler episodes were lightened up every time you saw Deidara abusing Tobi or sending him "blasting off again." I have to give him props for trying to kill one of my least favorite characters Sasuke (sorry to those Sasuke fangirls) but it sucks that he ended up dying in the end for nothing.
3. Mayuri Kurosutchi from Bleach: I know everyone hates him be the selfish, sadistic jerk he is but that's what makes him awesome to me. He is a character with no limits and does an awesome job at portraying a classic mad scientist. His bankai may be grotesque but it is very cool. His knowledge is so vast that he is always one step ahead of everyone as shown where totally pwns Szayel before he kills him(Poor Szayel). His poor daughter Nemu is always being abused him (Poor Nemu) . His character design (though it looks like a cross between a clown and pharaoh) is very creepy and unique and is one of Kubo Tite's (creator of Bleach) favorite characters to draw. Plus he doesn't look half bad without his make-up on. With his evilness I wonder how he ended up in Soul Society in the first place?
2. Crocodile from One Piece: Though he's no longer a Warlord of the Sea he still deserves a special spot in our hearts being the leader of Baroque Works and the partner of the notorious and lovely Nico Robin. I'm still in the Skypiea Arc so I have no idea what happened to him or if he's gonna come back. His devil fruit powers are awesome and so is his poisonous hook. He was one of the few people in One Piece that is kinda handsome but its okay if you disagree.
1. Draken from Kim Possible: Just like Doofenshmirtz he's a bumbling joke for a villan except he came first. It's always hilarious when he forgets Ron's name. His partner Shego is awesome. I forgot did they end up being a couple?