Forums: Animation: What are some good anime to watch?

irishangelbaby

[1]Dec 1, 2012
    • level: 1

I'm new to this site. Just joined, and I am looking for some anime to watch. I've seen Vampire Knight, and I absolutely loved it. It ultimately is my favorite. I've also seen Death Note (another that I loved), as well as Black Butler, Rosario+Vampire, and Kaze No Stigma (Enjoyed it very much). I've also seen Dragon Ball Z, some Bleach, Full Metal Alchemist, and Inuyasha, as well as Ouran High School Host Club. To get an idea of what I am looking for I suppose I should say that I love the Mystery in Vampire Knight (Zero is my favorite). I love the intensity and the darkness in Death Note. It kept me on the edge of my seat. Oh I almost forgot to mention that I have seen some of the anime Soul Eater. The art makes me giggle, and I like it so far.

Any suggestions I welcome. I will watch all that are offered. No matter how long it takes me. I enjoy anime very much. I like to watch many anime at the same time so I don't bored of it. The only ones that I haven't gotten bored of and watched to the end without a break was Vampire Knight, Death Note, Black Butler, Rosario+Vampire, Kaze No Stigma, and Dragon Ball Z.The other I have mentioned that I haven't watched all the way through I am taking my time with. Watch a couple episodes of one and switch to another.

Thanks in advance for your suggestions.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Waggytoon

[2]Dec 7, 2012
    • level: 13

Have you watched "Dragon Ball GT"? nickToons will be airing the final 5 episodes of the series next week at 9:00 PM.

And then there's the "Stitch!" Japanese animated series. It's a great show, but it didn't air in the U.S. as long as it should have. It only aired for 4 days, then it was yanked. You'd be lucky to find the episodes on YouTube.

Of course you have some classic anime like the "Tenchi Muyo" series, "Cowboy Bebop", "Big O", the "Gundam" collection, among the more well-known anime.

I hope my suggestions are to your liking. I tried to remember the more familiar ones in my life.

"Waggytoon"Cool

irishangelbaby

[3]Dec 12, 2012
    Thank you for responding. I will look them all up and see how I like them

F22_King_Raptor

[4]Dec 13, 2012
    • level: 5
    I suggest giving Blood+ a try.

Yukikitty666

[5]Dec 20, 2012
    • level: 2

Death Note is one of my favorite Anime shows. There are also two movies to it. If you like Syfy mystery type movies that take some thinking, you'll probably love it. It's about a note book a High School genius finds and it has the ability to kill whoevers name you write in the note. This boy and a police Trumph card, L, are trying to find each other, and when one catches the other, one will go free. It's really cool! Just a sugestion

Edited on 12/20/2012 7:16am

irishangelbaby

[6]Dec 20, 2012
    @F22_King_Raptor, Thank you, I will watch it. @Yukikitty666, Thank you for the suggestion. I did mention that I have seen it and I love it.