Forums: Animation: What is the best anime ever?

Shinchan11

[601]Jul 5, 2012
    • level: 1

DreadAngelus wrote:

Detective Conan. Really dark and logical. It's also makes suspense.

FFS, was hoping to be the first one to mention Conan.. Oh well just finished watching the marijuana bloodfest&yuki onna episodes huhhuh...

Detective Conan

Monster

Cowboy Bebop

Gintama

Samurai Champloo

Darker than Black

Kindaichi case files (this is like Detective Conan and it's pretty gruesome, oldschool)

Rurouni Kenshin

Mirai Nikki

Chaos Head

Higurashi

Spiral

Kuroshitsuji

Steins Gate

Psychic Detective Yakumo

Ghost Hunt

Blood+

School Days (This has real shock at the ending of the anime but otherwise it's not worth watching)

Soul Eater (The animes ending was so rushed, they started new anime called Soul Eater Repeat Show that hopefully follows the manga and the manga has not even been finished yet)

Another (was hoping it to be better)

Cant really say that I thought anything about FMA and Code Geass but I guess they were ok...

Death Note is most over hyped pile of crap i've ever seen so it's not getting on the list..really

Edited on 07/05/2012 9:38am
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

vladymyre18

[602]Jul 24, 2012
    best anime for me are fullmetal alchemist and gundam... i loved watching different anime at online tv

adoniscloudo

[603]Aug 2, 2012

oh my god!!!! i dont believe that no one said anything about BERSERK.................

BERSERK including the manga ofcourse is the best anime ever...my advise dont just see the anime and make an opinion...

read the manga and then you will understand many things.....

and about big serries dont forget about toriko...toriko is anime that makes you forget your psychological problems and also opens your apetite...

unique anime is also gankutsuou its tottaly ART...

OFFFF i hope one day they make anime adaption of xeno gears...P

to all of you i have only one last thing to say...EL PSY CONGROO!!!! :pppppppppp

kevinflamz

[604]Aug 21, 2012

I love Animation shows. Ny favourite Anime is Naruto. I'm watching this show regular basis and enjoying this show. First Time i watched this show at my friends house. He suggest me to watch this show. The i started to watch this show. It's really very intresting and full of action anime.....

SamanthaWalker

[605]Sep 10, 2012
    • level: 2
    I would have to say Ghost Fighter. I have been watching this anime growing up. Me and my brothers would watch it over and over again every time it aired on TV. I watch Naruto, too, and I think it's a great anime as well. Dragon Ball was also nice. It's one of the anime shows I've watched as a kid.

Dramaguru

[606]Sep 10, 2012

As someone who used to be obsessed with Anime when I was a teenager (now 24), and someone who pretty much got out of anime in my late teens/20s I have to say there are some Animes that are still epic and that I still think about on a regular basis. I am not very aware of any that have come out in the last 5 years or so, so there might be some really good current ones that could make it onto my list but here it goes:

BEST ANIME

1. One Piece (In my mind the best example of a Shonen Masterpiece, the only on-going anime on my list and honestly I started watching it again to catch up after a 5 year hiatus and I may enjoy it now than I ever did in my Anime Prime)

2. Neon Genesis Evangelion (A true dramatic story about the fall of a spineless boy, although I didn't care for the last 2 episodes the movies made it up)

3. Monster (Written by my favourite mangaka 20th Century Boys and Monster were two of the most amazing mangas I ever read, too bad 20th century Boys wasn't made into an anime)

4. Cowboy Bebop (Master of setting the right mood and feeling for a series, wonderful music and pace and tearjerking ending. it had it all!)

5. FLCL (Ahead of it's time, great humor and surreal atmosphere.)

6. Magical Shopping Aracde Abenobashi (Beautiful coming of age tale filled with the best anime satire I have ever seen)

Special Mention/Runner up. Berserk (Manga is absolutely amazing, anime was great but only showed a tiny portion of the overall tale, would have made the list if the Anime encompased more of the great story.)

WORST ANIME

1. Inuyasha (boring boring boring, crappy pacing, cliche characters)

2. Bleach (started off pretty average shonen, became worse and more disjointed as time went on)

3. Naruto/shippoden (same reasons as bleach)

TinaKang

[607]Sep 27, 2012
    Foggle wrote:

Angus_Mac wrote:
    Based on my track record, I'm including FMP, sorry

What about Fumoffu? D:

:d

TinaKang

[608]Sep 27, 2012
    TinaKang wrote:
    Foggle wrote:

Angus_Mac wrote:
    Based on my track record, I'm including FMP, sorry

What about Fumoffu? D:

Hopeasielu

[609]Dec 28, 2012

Best anime ever? Just watch this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yIHpOsvx1zY
    Gintama is the best anime ever!

cyrusDCmonster

[610]Jan 20, 2013
    personally quite fond of all the dragon ball incarnations as well as tekkaman blade and short lived devil may cry adaptation was enjoyable.

Ayame_Mashiba

[611]Feb 3, 2013

My favourites are:

Naruto

Death Note

Vampire knight

Yu-Gi-Oh!

KrazyKrieg

[612]Jan 31, 2014
    mine would by far be The Mightiest Disciple Kenichi! greatest anime i ever watched! its about a teen age boy who gets bullied and cant do anything about it. but he really wants to get better and defend himself. he meets a girl by her knocking him on his ass. later that day kenichi sees her confronting thugs because they bullied an old man. she whips all dem butts. she takes im to her dojo/house to get training. there are 6 masters of all sorts of fighting styles. by almost killing him every day in various hilarious ways, he gets stronger to fight of gangs. ITS SOOOOO FUNNY!!!! i knew when i saw the preview i wanted to watch this anime. give it a try. my second favorite is gurren lagann and interesting anime that makes you want to get up and yell and fight someone cuz of how much it gets you pumped up!! and there favorite catch phrase is," JUST WHO IN THE HELL DO YOU THINK I AM!!!???"