Forums: Animation: what were the worst cartoons of the decade

Underdog121488

[21]Jan 22, 2010
    • level: 16
    Waggytoon wrote:

Guess what? I forgot one of the Worst Cartoons of the Past Decade:"Transformers Animated" (various incarnations).

By the way, Underdog: I know how you're a major fan of voice performer Richard Horvitz, and you recognize his main characters of Daggett from "Angry Beavers" (Great show!), Zim from "Invader Zim", Billy (and Billy's dad) from 'Billy & Mandy', and Rodney J. Squirrel from "Squirrel Boy". But how could you forget his best incidental character: Ned Frischman from two "Dave the Barbarian" shorts, one from each season?

"Waggytoon"

Wow, I never really watched Dave the Barbarian. I didn't even know that he had been on the show.

I'd certainly give it a chance now though. Do you know what episodes he was on?

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Waggytoon

[22]Jan 23, 2010
    • level: 13

Richard Horvitz voiced Ned Frischman in the "Dave the Barbarian" shorts "Ned Frischman, Man of Tomorrow" (from Season 1) and "I Love Neddy" (from Season 2). Unfortunately, "Dave the Barbarian" no longer airs. Disney Channel dropped the show at the beginning of the year.

"Waggytoon"

jag111888

[23]Jan 24, 2010
    • level: 18
    Drawn Together. It wasn't funny, just offensive.

Waggytoon

[24]Jan 25, 2010
    • level: 13

Guess what, Underdog? i know of some other characters voiced by Richard Horvitz: Dr. Chipotle Sr. and Dr. Chipotle Jr. on "El Tigre" (which is not one of the Worst Cartoons of the Decade, it's an average fave).

"Waggytoon"

Underdog121488

[25]Jan 25, 2010
    • level: 16
    Waggytoon wrote:

Guess what, Underdog? i know of some other characters voiced by Richard Horvitz: Dr. Chipotle Sr. and Dr. Chipotle Jr. on "El Tigre" (which is not one of the Worst Cartoons of the Decade, it's an average fave).

"Waggytoon"

Good grief! I had no idea how large his credit list is.

I just went and took a look at his page on this site. I had no idea that he was the voice of Alpha in the original Power Rangers series!

He is without a doubt, my favorite current voice on tv.

Of course, of all time my favorite will always be the legendary Wally Cox. I might start a separate thread for this. Not sure if it's been done to death or not.

DOMOJITA

[26]Feb 8, 2010
    • level: 18
    there are some i thot where the worst, flapjack spuntchbob squarpants & avatar the last air bender, i respect people who like thim but i still think thayer the worst of the decade oh and sitdown and shutup dint really care for it still dont.