- who is? personally i thought luffy was always tough like he beat up don kreg and beat kuro to a pulp and mutilated buggy the clown and deafeted shark arlong now he even lasted agenst wapol the most crulist and weirdest king he used gum gum moves or gomu gomu moves now lets break that down there are lots and useful gomu's gomu's like gomu gomu no bell that uses his head as a bell agenst another enemy and gomu gomu no rocket is used agenst a pack of enemy's now lets talk about luffy's streingth the time kuro was about to attack luffy he blocked his attack with a huge heavy stone without even stuggleing now if you watch dragon ball z you would here them struggle like "grr Grr GRRRRR" now his senses kuro tried to use his stelth walk luffy herd him and swung his arm around easyly hitting him he battled other pirites making others look like a sissy now his refusul to give up don kreg injerd luffy so many times you would think please luffy just give up but no luffy say's no it's not my place to die! he just keep' coming back.now try to think up someone thats more powerful then that!
- Sailor Satern. SHe is awsome. Althogh we never see her in an intense battle, you know the power is there.
She has that Glaive that is so awsome!Edited on 02/14/2006 5:57pm
- This thread ends here:
A.M.A.Z.O. from Justice League. He is an al-powerful android that scans any organic or mechanical being, incorporates all the strengths and "evolves" to get rid of weaknesses. He first incorporates the Justice League into himself and evolves so that he isn't weak to Kryptonite like Superman is. Then he goes and incorporates basically the whole universe into himself, looking for his purpose in life.
He'll just scan whoever he's looking at, and there you have it.
The only thing that could beat Amazo is God, and of course that wouldn't count.
End of story! ^_^
Amazo is so incredibly powerful that using him in a show where he is actually going to fight the good OR bad guys is just pointless. In any conflict, the scenario would go as follows:
First 2 minutes: conflict introduced
Next 20 seconds: Amazo comes and transports all the bad guys into a containment chamber he created himself at the same time
Next 27 minutes and 40 seconds: commercial breka then end credits
l.o.lEdited on 02/14/2006 11:03pm
- You know what's really funny? When you think of the most powerful people you think the strongest motha out there, don't you? You never think of anyone with mind powers, or someone that uses there mind to hurt people.
- Ugh...I hate it in anime when they make the main character freakishly strong. And Then he can master things that take years and years in a small amount of time. Other characters will fight, but the enemies they fight will NEVER be as powerful as the enemies he fights. He will fricken jump to the moon, pull down a moon rock, then use his eye beams to blow it to smithereens! After that he'll Take a thousand bullets to the chest, come close to dying (but not die) and train to be come stronger. Then he'll go back to the guy who shot him that many times, dodge the bullets, rip the gun in half like it's made out of paper, and wag his finger in the guy's face, just before he totally whups him. Drives me crazy, I say. You can make a main character powerful, yes. I have no problem with that. But when you start throwing crap around like "OMG, I've never seen anyone learn that technique that fast before!" Or "OMFG! How THE HELL DID HE DO THAT! HE'S THE STRONGEST BEING THAT EVER LIVEDED! HE COULD CRUSH CHUCK NORRIS'S THIGHS!" Then I get angry. And when I get angry, I go on crazy rants. And when I go on crazy rants, I make super long posts with no pharagraph breaks!
- A lot of people will with out a doubt ramble off characters from Dragon Ball Z or GT, but what about Superman from the original SuperFriends? They guy could move a whole friggin planet by himself. Anyone can blow up a planet, but could Goku, Gohan, or Vegita move one?
What about Dark Pheonix? She ate stars. Piccolo blew up the moon, but I never saw him eat the sun.Edited on 02/17/2006 3:45am
Ultima_wildarms wrote: i think Aruchard is strongest from hellsing
I was going to correct you and say it's "Alucard," but then realized that if you pronounce yours with the Japanes phonetic, it comes out sounding that way anyways
Anyways, the character that I always thought of as most powerful comes from DBZ as well. It's been a loooong time since I watched the series, so I forget his name. He was the little, green, toad-like guy on the Ginyu Force. Although he can't fight worth a darn, he can stop time by merely holding his breath. That seems like a pretty cool and powerful trick to me. As long as you can avoid hyperventilating, you're all set. Granted, if he were in shape, and stronger, that power could be put to better use . . .