Forums: Animation: who is the most powerful anime or cartoon character?

BobJustice

[41]Feb 21, 2006
    • level: 2
    tpinapimp wrote:
    BobJustice wrote:
    why does everyone think someone from dragon ballz would win i thought people would be more creative shure there super strong and do big blast's but there nothing compared to hiei from yuyu hakusho he's so fast you cant even see when he's moving

Back at the beggining of Dragonball, Goku and friends could move much faster then the eyes could see.... by the end of the series, you had little children fast enough to circle the Earth serveral times.. Yah it's that ridiculous

BobJustice wrote:
    and how about link from legend of zelda he has the eye of truth so he can see everything and he can shoot magic from has sword and he has a unlimited aray of arsenal like a bow and arrow and a hammer and even a magic stone that conjers magic from the sky and what about kakashi now he's fast

What's link going to do with his little swords and arrows? This are characters that have survived being shot serveral times in the head and haven't flinched, This are characters that have blocked swords with the fingers, This are characters that have survived having a planet blow up around them.... Anything Link throws at them would only tickle a Dbz character... and the only thing I can see Kakashi doing is poking Goku's ass untill Goku gets mad and throws Kakashi into outer space.

Even though I am hate Dbz fanboys... I must say are you ****ing serious? Dragonball Z characters can fly around the Earth withen minutes, Shoot Blast that can destroy planets, and do other outragiously stupid things.. No way anyone from Inuyasha, Naruto, Yu Yu Hakusho, or Justice League (The cartoon anyway) would even stand a chance against Dbz charaters....

Hell Dbz characters are so stupidly strong, that if you where to have an army of the characters from Inuyasha, Naruto, and Yu Yu Hakusho that they still wouldn't stand a chance.... It's a joke really, There are only a handfull of anime characters that could even beat (or come close to beating) someone from Dbz (Dark Schneider being one of them ) [/Dragonball Z Fanboyness]

there is someone stronger then anyone DBZ and i can prove it i think even luffy can beat him. he battled enemys galore from captain kuro to mr.0 and he beat buggy the clown and ax hand morrigan and yoh asakura has his spirt form so he can use his selustraul slash and what about super man he's indvincibul and can lift up a house in a single heart beat and haw about any one from hikaru no go(just kidding) now there has to be someone who can beat goku or even buu like kirby he can suck up anyone and takes there power if you ever see the kirby cartoon or even just played the game(kirby nightmare in dream land thats the best) you would see that he can beat anyone that comes his way once he sucks somone up they get distroyed and what about someone from guilty gear like slayer he never really dies and he has his really sharp like vampire teeth not only that but he has this cape that transport you from the sky and he has this one move that my nephew hates when i use it angenst him when we play guilty gear called a one hit KO just kills him instantly and if you go to the----if u had a chance to creat a anime wat would it be you would see a whole bunch of characters that might beat DBZ like mine.mine is about a character called Bob Justice who has unlimited powers like justice beam and super speed and flys conjers fire from his hand change body wight justice sword i never wrote his powers down so i said he has unlimited powers and when he punches someone he flys of the canaidian and us border and fly thew the atlantic ocean and then there are a whole bunch of people who could beat any DBZ character its been fun convincing all of those DBZ fans but its little hard because they do look powerful but anyone from any anime or cartoon could distroy the world him from the power puff girls can distroy the world but those power puff girls keep on distroying him and they are coming out with
    a power puff girls z cartoon so they might be more powerfull then they already where so all you DBZ fans still think someone from dbz are too powerful?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

tpinapimp

[42]Feb 21, 2006
    • level: 8
    :
    there is someone stronger then anyone DBZ and i can prove it i think even luffy can beat him. he battled enemys galore from captain kuro to mr.0 and he beat buggy the clown and ax hand morrigan and yoh asakura has his spirt form so he can use his selustraul slash and

No... Do you know what power is? Your just pulling random anime characters out your ass and saying that they could beat a Dbz character.... You must know nothing about Dbz if your trying to say Luffy and Yoh could even hope to hurt a Dbz character.

:
    even buu like kirby he can suck up anyone and takes there power if you ever see the kirby cartoon or even just played the game(kirby nightmare in dream land thats the best) you would see that he can beat anyone that comes his way once he sucks somone up they get distroyed

Even though Kirby is adorable... Goku could stomp his face off.

:
    and what about someone from guilty gear like slayer he never really dies and he has his really sharp like vampire teeth not only that but he has this cape that transport you from the sky and he has this one move that my nephew hates when i use it angenst him when we play guilty gear called a one hit KO just kills him instantly and if you go to the----

Everybody in Guilty Gear has a One Hit KO.... but that is a video game and it doesn't really matter.

:
    if u had a chance to creat a anime wat would it be you would see a whole bunch of characters that might beat DBZ like mine.mine is about a character called Bob Justice who has unlimited powers like justice beam and super speed and flys conjers fire from his hand change body wight justice sword i never wrote his powers down so i said he has unlimited powers and when he punches someone he flys of the canaidian and us border and fly thew the atlantic ocean and then there are a whole bunch of people who could beat any DBZ character its been fun convincing all of those DBZ fans but its little hard because they do look powerful but anyone from any anime or cartoon could distroy the world him from the power puff girls can distroy the world but those power puff girls keep on distroying him and they are coming out with
    a power puff girls z cartoon so they might be more powerfull then they already where so all you DBZ fans still think someone from dbz are too powerful?

Wall-O-Text'd
    Edited on 02/21/2006 10:31am

edmorita

[43]Feb 21, 2006
    • level: 22
    The most powerful cartoon character EVER is the animator's pencil from Loony Toons. It has omnipitant power over all in the animation world. It can erase Superman's clothes, and replace them with a pink Polka dot dress. It could turn Goku's blasts into bubbles, and, like it did with Daffy Duck, could erase Kazuma completely. That is true power.

Gustavo123

[44]Feb 21, 2006
    • level: 4
    edmorita wrote:
    The most powerful cartoon character EVER is the animator's pencil from Loony Toons. It has omnipitant power over all in the animation world. It can erase Superman's clothes, and replace them with a pink Polka dot dress. It could turn Goku's blasts into bubbles, and, like it did with Daffy Duck, could erase Kazuma completely. That is true power.
    You are going WAY inside the question itself

BobJustice

[45]Feb 21, 2006
    the most powerful character is a made up character my freind (not saying who)has a character called um.. i dont know what his name is but any way he has the power to lift up stuff with his mind my other freind has a character called flame dude he has the power to control fire and another freind has a character called fire fighter man he has the power to control water i guess

BobJustice

[46]Feb 21, 2006
    Do you know what power is? Your just pulling random anime characters out your ass and saying that they could beat a Dbz character.... You must know nothing about Dbz if your trying to say Luffy and Yoh could even hope to hurt a Dbz character.

Wall-O-Text'd[/QUOTE]no actuly its not random multiple people use the computer im using and nameing at least one or two characters like my cosin my mom my dad my nephew my two sisters and even my older brother we did this for fun

tpinapimp

[47]Feb 22, 2006
    BobJustice wrote:
    Do you know what power is? Your just pulling random anime characters out your ass and saying that they could beat a Dbz character.... You must know nothing about Dbz if your trying to say Luffy and Yoh could even hope to hurt a Dbz character.

Wall-O-Text'd
    no actuly its not random multiple people use the computer im using and nameing at least one or two characters like my cosin my mom my dad my nephew my two sisters and even my older brother we did this for fun[/QUOTE]

I obviously knew you were joking.... but I find it fun to argeuments but anyway I gotta agree with EdMorita, that pencils is the man!

Leinaro

[48]Feb 22, 2006
    • level: 7
    edmorita wrote:

I can almost see Goku cowering in fear.

Conversely, Spongebob Squarepants and Patrick probably actually worshipped this same pencil in the episode Spongebob Doodlepants (not sure if this was the correct name). A testament to its power indeed. Too bad it went into less capable hands.

Animator: "With this pencil and eraser, I shape destinies!"

------------------------------------------------------------

"Foolish little brother, if you wish to kill me, then hate me, detest me -and survive in an unsightly way... Run, run and cling to life."
    Edited on 02/22/2006 10:13am

evil_cm

[49]Feb 22, 2006
    • level: 12
    got to be Naruto or someone from there.

AquaMantor

[50]Feb 22, 2006
    • level: 7
    Actually, I've been thinking, and I want to say Kasuma or Ryuho, (whichever one), from S-Cry-Ed. They are the ONLY characters who can cause a magnitude 10 earthquake and tear half of the land mass apart while they fight without making the show unbearably stupid. Now that I think back, that's probably why I liked S-Cry-Ed, it made the characters freakishly powerful WITHOUT being stupid. No other anime I've seen has done that. Sometimes it even seems like they're trying to be stupid. (see episode 54 of Bleach)
    Edited on 02/22/2006 11:30pm

ZugZug4

[51]Feb 22, 2006
    • level: 34
    Probably Gir.

Proteus710

[52]Feb 23, 2006
    • level: 5
    Anime? Probably someone from Dragon Ball Z, but to include all of cartoondom? This would easily go to a character from a cartoon derived from comic books. Remember that Silver Surfer cartoon? The one that lasted like two episodes? On the cartoon, there was a character derived from the comic book called Eternity who along with his mate Infinity is the complete composite of everything in our known universe. All the characters on that show were on a grandiose and cosmic level that few other characters can touch. Galactus? He eats planets...hard to top that.

Too bad they were not powerful enough to keep the cartoon from being cancelled.

passiton

[53]Feb 25, 2006
    • level: 24
    Starfire

darkdragonrider

[54]Mar 4, 2006
    • level: 6
    Sonic the Hedgehog and Shadow the Hedgehog.

Breakflame

[55]Mar 4, 2006
    darkdragonrider wrote:
    Sonic the Hedgehog and Shadow the Hedgehog.

Yeah totally. those guys could kick superman's butt with both hands behind they're back.
    Edited on 03/04/2006 7:24pm
    Edited 2 total times.

NarutoLuffy

[56]Jul 20, 2006
    • level: 20
    Naruto. He has the Kyuubi (Demon Fox) inside of him.

PrinceVegeta2

[57]Jul 20, 2006
    • level: 13
    NarutoLuffy wrote:
    Naruto. He has the Kyuubi (Demon Fox) inside of him.

Can he destroy a solar system? The answer is he can't. This is something Cell was able to do. And a character such as Vegito is some 20 fold stronger.

BluthBanana

[58]Jul 20, 2006
    • level: 11
    Discussions like these are pointless because each character is different because of the world they inhabit, I mean if Goku were in Naruto's world the laws of physics and nature would be different and Goku could be just the generic naive, yet kindhearted stereotype that he is, without powers. It's pointless.

juanantonio1

[59]Jul 20, 2006
    • level: 3
    BluthBanana wrote:
    Discussions like these are pointless because each character is different because of the world they inhabit, I mean if Goku were in Naruto's world the laws of physics and nature would be different and Goku could be just the generic naive, yet kindhearted stereotype that he is, without powers. It's pointless.

correct

juanantonio1

[60]Jul 20, 2006
    • level: 3
    Define the words " most powerful."