Forums: Animation: who is the most powerful anime or cartoon character?

KingofIPirates

[141]Dec 1, 2006
    • level: 32
    What this thread started up again? Well I guess I'll have to say Goku.. again.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

ZaleIsBackAgain

[142]Dec 2, 2006
    • level: 47
    KingofIPirates wrote:
    What this thread started up again? Well I guess I'll have to say Goku.. again.

Even after you lost that other debate where you even admitted Dark Schneider can destroy Goku XD

KingofIPirates

[143]Dec 2, 2006
    Zale it seems that topics like these just aren't helping your argument at all. Notice it says "who is the most powerful anime or cartoon character". And since DS from the manga doesn't apply here either and the DS in the anime would have trouble destroying a small building, that means Goku would win again. I only admitted that Manga DS can defeat Goku not anime DS.

ZaleIsBackAgain

[144]Dec 2, 2006
    KingofIPirates wrote:
    Zale it seems that topics like these just aren't helping your argument at all. Notice it says "who is the most powerful anime or cartoon character". And since DS from the manga doesn't apply here either and the DS in the anime would have trouble destroying a small building, that means Goku would win again. I only admitted that Manga DS can defeat Goku not anime DS.

Don't you notice how you're the only person in this topic being so anal and technical? There were also past nominations for DS in this topic, though since you don't want to lose, again, you bring up this bs.

Do you take your friends (if you have any) seriously and crack down on every single thing they say and obey them strictly on the instructions given to you?  Of course not; you take them loosely most of the time.  Though you wouldn't know this lmao.
    Edited on 12/02/2006 11:46am

I-ce-man

[145]Dec 2, 2006
    • level: 3
    This thread's back again? Well I'll quote myself again;

I-ce-man wrote:

RaizenYusuke wrote:
    I'll say for cartoons the strongest character was the Beyonder from the Spider-Man 1994 series.

That's a pretty good one he is very powerful, but he was killed by Molecule Man even though it was partly his fault.

Beyonder had an incomplete (half of one) Cosmic Cube, with less power and the same limitations of a complete cube. Nonetheless, he possessed abilities allowing him manipulate matter and energy at a cosmic level beyond all, but only the most powerful of cosmic beings.

An example of one of those powerful cosmic beings would be; Galactus. Matter of fact he almost devoured The Beyonder.

I-ce-man wrote:

I came kind of late, but everyone else was wrong the strongest or at least stronger than anyone mentioned yet is GALACTUS- "the Devourer of Worlds".

"Of all the creatures in the vastness of the universe, there is none like me. I was present at the birth of the universe, and I shall be there at its end."

nuff said.

KingofIPirates

[146]Dec 6, 2006
    Goku wins, theres no point in debating it.

qweasdzse

[147]Dec 6, 2006
    • level: 10

[/QUOTE] The first rule states: "the human whose name is written in this book, shall die." So I'm pretty sure that it only applies to humans, unless Raito (Light) tries to test it on something or someone (in this case Goku) that is not human.[/QUOTE]

Well in that case a shingami could just stab Goku. The rule says that a shingami killing a human without a deathnote means the ultimate punishment. But Goku isn't a human apparently.

ZaleIsBackAgain

[148]Dec 6, 2006
    KingofIPirates wrote:
    Goku wins, theres no point in debating it.

Because you'll lose again like last time lmao.

Family-Guy-Gary

[149]Dec 7, 2006
    Stewie Griffin! He has unlimited wepaons just stored in his wardrobe, and he is a homo too.

deckzone3000

[150]Dec 8, 2006
    • level: 20
    I-ce-man wrote:
    I-ce-man wrote:

RaizenYusuke wrote:
    I'll say for cartoons the strongest character was the Beyonder from the Spider-Man 1994 series.

That's a pretty good one he is very powerful, but he was killed by Molecule Man even though it was partly his fault.

Beyonder had an incomplete (half of one) Cosmic Cube, with less power and the same limitations of a complete cube. Nonetheless, he possessed abilities allowing him manipulate matter and energy at a cosmic level beyond all, but only the most powerful of cosmic beings.

An example of one of those powerful cosmic beings would be; Galactus. Matter of fact he almost devoured The Beyonder.

I-ce-man wrote:

I came kind of late, but everyone else was wrong the strongest or at least stronger than anyone mentioned yet is GALACTUS- "the Devourer of Worlds".

"Of all the creatures in the vastness of the universe, there is none like me. I was present at the birth of the universe, and I shall be there at its end."

nuff said.

Then I'll just have to point you to the topic title where it says anime or cartoon characters.

qweasdzse wrote:

Well in that case a shingami could just stab Goku. The rule says that a shingami killing a human without a deathnote means the ultimate punishment. But Goku isn't a human apparently.

Stab him with what?

Edited on 12/08/2006 2:59pm

blackmagechris1

[151]Dec 8, 2006
    • level: 12

:

nuff said.

What about Unicron, the other, "the Devourer of Worlds"? Unicron destroys the old universe while he was battling Primus during the Big Bang. http://www.absoluteanime.com/transformers_armada/unicron.jpg  Ever since the internet was created, there has been over 100s of Unicron vs. Galactus because they are nearly the same.

qweasdzse

[152]Dec 8, 2006

Stab him with what?

How about the scythe that light is sometimes seen holding. And I'm sure shingami are very strong.

ensatsu-ken

[153]Dec 9, 2006
    • level: 19
    qweasdzse wrote:

Stab him with what?

How about the scythe that light is sometimes seen holding. And I'm sure shingami are very strong.

I seriously doube that you could kill Goku just by simply stabbing him. In fact, a scythe would probably break on contact with him if someone tried to cut him with one. And even if it could kill him, he could "easily" dodge a swing of scythe, and then just Kamehaha Wave the hell out of the shinigami who tried to cut him.

I-ce-man

[154]Dec 9, 2006
    • level: 3
    deckzone3000 wrote:
    I-ce-man wrote:
    I-ce-man wrote:

RaizenYusuke wrote:

I-ce-man wrote:

nuff said.

Then I'll just have to point you to the topic title where it says anime or cartoon characters.

qweasdzse wrote:

Stab him with what?

Oh you don't know what you are talking about, but Deck, it's alright you probaly just never saw the Silver Surfer animated series.

KingofIPirates

[155]Dec 13, 2006
    For once I agree with Deck, why bother debating Goku's defeat (unless Goku is suffering from another heart condition). The truth is he just can't lose.

deckzone3000

[156]Dec 14, 2006
    • level: 20
    KingofIPirates wrote:
    For once I agree with Deck, why bother debating Goku's defeat (unless Goku is suffering from another heart condition). The truth is he just can't lose.
    Uh, what exactly are you agreeing with?

KingofIPirates

[157]Dec 14, 2006
    Frankly I don't have the time to tell you.

ZaleIsBackAgain

[158]Dec 14, 2006
    You obviously do if you have time to type up a myriad of thick paragraphs.

KingofIPirates

[159]Dec 15, 2006
    I can type those paragraphs in less than 3 minutes while in my response to deckzone I had less than 2 sec.

ZaleIsBackAgain

[160]Dec 15, 2006
    I'm actually not surprised it takes you less than 3 minutes to type those paragraphs because it never seems like you know what you're talking about.