Forums: Animation: Who remembers the Old Nickelodeon Shorts?

SafTLiner2D

[41]Apr 14, 2009
    • level: 7
    I remember "A Sports Cartoon." I even remembered "WAK:Weird Answer Kommand" about these three young animal agents who were assigned by this mysterious Belgium guy to solve crazy riddles. Sadly there were only three segments. In addition, there was "As our school bus turns" Hooray for Thomas Built Buses!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Serasia

[42]Oct 10, 2009
    • level: 1

I remember a cartoon, it might have been a short or a mini-series, I can't remember. Anyway, what it was about was two princes, one short, fat, and kind of dumb but nice, and his brother who was maybe taller and smarter, but kind of sarcastic and mean. They find this brown dog and the first prince, who's nice, wants to keep him but his brother doesn't like dogs (or maybe just animals). One episode, or short, I remember was of the dog wanting to go outside but the princes just keep playing chess or something and ignore him so the dog goes to the bathroom in the house and the mean brother gets mad but the nicer brother doesn't mind.

Oh, yeah, and the dog can talk and the brothers don't look really human...they're maybe like aliens or something...anyway, thanks for any help!

Haha...anyway, has anyone seen a cartoon that is sort of like that? I just thought of it one day for some reason.

Edited on 10/10/2009 5:30pm

CF3689

[43]Oct 11, 2009
    • level: 22
    I only remember Inside-Out Boy =P

Cryptic_Wraith

[44]Oct 27, 2009
    • level: 2
    I suppose no one remembers Bananaman then?
    Edited on 10/27/2009 7:08pm
    Edited 2 total times.

XiaolinPrincess

[45]Nov 7, 2009
    • level: 21
    It's sad how American TV sucks these days because I did not even remember that Nickelodeon had shorts.

SarahWongJC

[46]Jan 30, 2010
    • level: 1
    hey, anyone here knows the old nickelodeon show where all the characters are tummies?? @@

InvaderWeezle

[47]Feb 15, 2010
    The only short I can remember (I remember barely) involved a fish being named a hero or something, and this (I can't remember what animal the character was) thing was a paper boy tossing papers with the fish's picture on it. What the heck am I talking about, what was the name, what was the other character, and what was the plot?

Speckledorfed

[48]Feb 16, 2010
    • level: 26

InvaderWeezle wrote:
    The only short I can remember (I remember barely) involved a fish being named a hero or something, and this (I can't remember what animal the character was) thing was a paper boy tossing papers with the fish's picture on it. What the heck am I talking about, what was the name, what was the other character, and what was the plot?

I think that's Jerk Chicken and Fish out of Water.

As for me, I've always loved the Offbeats. I remember Action League Now was good too.

InvaderWeezle

[49]Mar 22, 2010

Speckledorfed wrote:

InvaderWeezle wrote:

I think that's Jerk Chicken and Fish out of Water.

As for me, I've always loved the Offbeats. I remember Action League Now was good too.

I think you're right. My goodness. The day I saw that was the same I day I watched the first episode of Invader Zim for the first time. 9 years ago...