Forums: Animation: Why is Gym Partner on Cartoon Planet?

What should Cartoon Planet replace Gym Partner with

minimew2020

[1]Nov 7, 2012
    • level: 19

My Gym Partner's a Monkey was never one of the classic cartoons. It's just like Sidekick and Scardey Squirrel.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Waggytoon

[2]Nov 8, 2012
    • level: 13

The selections you have in your poll don't count because they are not genuine Cartoon Network Original Series, like "Powerpuff Girls", 'Johnny Bravo", "Kids Next Door", "Billy & Mandy", "Camp Lazlo", and all the other series featured on "Cartoon Planet" nowadays. "My Gym Partner's a Monkey" should not be replaced, unless it's with another of CN's original series in the comedy lineup of classics.

"Waggytoon"Money mouth

minimew2020

[3]Dec 9, 2012
    • level: 19
    How about Time Squad, Sheep in The Big City or Robotboy?

Waggytoon

[4]Dec 10, 2012
    • level: 13

I believe the one choice you're thinking of is "Whatever Happened To Robot Jones?", which is one of Cartoon Network's Original Series. Who knows? After all, "Cartoon Planet" has a mixed bag of shorts from CN's Original Series collection, and it does vary the series selection from time to time.

There's probably a "Gym Partner" segment, then perhaps a "Camp Lazlo" episode, leading to a classic "Dexter's Lab" short, finally culminating with a legendary "Powerpuff Girls" segment one week, then the lineup is different the following week. That's probably how it works on "Cartoon Planet". After all, there are a lot of CN Original Series that can be mixed in the collection.

"Waggytoon"Wink