Forums: Australia: 80's or 90's Childrens show, British but watched in Australia, can you help?

AngelTalbot

[1]Oct 12, 2012
    • level: 1

Hi, I'm trying to find the name of a TV Show I used to watch as a kid. Either in the late 80's or early 90's.

Basically it was a British show set close to a castle (possible Orford Castle).

The main characters were a girl and a boy, the boy was a possible street kid, I think the kids were twins separated at birth.

Anyways these 2 kids had a ring each and when they entwined their fingers the rings made a yin-yang type symbol. This gave the kids magical powers.

I know its definitely not Under the Mountain, but similar.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

MelindaCollin1

[2]Oct 26, 2012
    It is called Gemini Factor, i was googleing it for a member of a group on F?B and i saw your question and then i found the answer...... created an account here just to tell you what it was called.

bldmhbldmh

[4]Jan 20, 2013

im trying to find a show i havn't seen in about 15 years , i only remember one episode and the end credits , the end credits have a boy and girl in a small car driving in a car down a hills with sunset in the back ground . the episode i remember was about a girl and boy who go to their local swimming pool , shortly before they get in they start to run on the concrete , the boy trips and hurts his knee so the life guard comes over . he tells them not to run around the pool then puts a bandaid on the kids knee , later we see him giving the kids swimming lessons with kick boards .

i will be forever grateful (as silly as it sounds ) for the right information on this show , i have found just about every show i watched as a little kid except this one . i dont remember what its called . it was my favourite show , i was obsessed with it , the last time i watched it during the credits a voice came on saying this is the last time " " will be on or along those lines, i bawled my eyes out. i know this is sounding weired but i don't care .

please i havn't seen this since i was about 5 and im nearly 21