Forums: Australia: Help!!!! Who remembers the names os these shows?

teamaddo

[1]Sep 12, 2009
    • level: 1

I am trying to remember the names of two Australian children's television shows of the 1990's. The first one involved a group of children jumping through an empty window frame and transporting to various places and different worlds such as back to front land etc. The other one was a variety sort of show involving a lot of slime and there was a scene once when everyone was encouraged to have poor hygene and sneeze on their food etc - it waS A REALLY BIZARRE show. I mainly want to konw the first one though - can anyone help me.

Edited on 10/18/2009 9:47pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

bhaverty

[2]Oct 18, 2009
    • level: 9

Hi Teamaddo, The second show you describe sounds a lot like You Can't Do That on Television (http://www.tv.com/you-cant-do-that-on-television/show/5725/summary.html ).

Is that the one? I'm not so sure about the first show ... was it animated or live action?

B

Edited on 10/18/2009 9:46pm

infinizee

[3]Oct 18, 2009
    • level: 42
    I loooved You Can't Do That On Television - it was Canadian though, not Aussie (Alanis Morissette was in a few eps too). Not sure about the other one either... would love to know if anyone can answer it for you!