Forums: Canada: New shows like KING and LOST GIRL

redgirl19

[1]Apr 22, 2011
    • level: 3

I am not New to Canadian T.V. but I just saw the first episode of KING and loved it, also I watched the new episodes of LOST GIRL the day after they aired, so I am hooked and cant wait til the next season but until then, what shows do you canadians like so I can start watching?

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

sandbur

[2]Jun 4, 2011
    • level: 25

If you get actual Canadian channels for shows not available in US, there is always Murdoch Mysteries or Republic of Doyle, though neither are supernatural in premise. Both are entertaining. Flashpoint is Canadian made, as is Sanctuary, though I'm not a fan of the latter.

redgirl19

[3]Jun 9, 2011
    • level: 3

Thanks for the reply, I've seen some Episodes of Flash Point but its not my cup of tea, but I love Sanctuary and I will check out the rest. If you think of anything else please let me know it doesn't have to be supernatural it just has to be good

burrowsy

[4]Jul 13, 2011
    • level: 1

yep, have heard about LOST GIRL but never watch, because i never took it serious, since you have confirm it, i really think it may be nice! i recommend you to watch dexter, it entertaining and also trailers.