Forums: Children: Does Disney have plans for a Tinker Bell children's show?

Antique22

[1]Aug 31, 2009
    • level: 11

With Tinker Bell becoming a very popular character will Disney soon launch a Tinker Bell children's show on TV for Disney Channel? Because with the success of the Tinker Bell movies it's about time Tinker Bell had her own show,

Tiki

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Waggytoon

[2]Sep 1, 2009
    • level: 13

Graduating from a supporting role in a theatrical movie to starring in a TV series? Anything is possible in the world of Disney. Although, at this time, the TV animation side of the studio is slim in its production schedule, and right now, Disney Channel is more into tween live-action trash than quality TV animation, save for "Phineas and Ferb". And Disney is in the process of acquiring the Marvel conglomerate, so it's unlikely there would be a Tinker Bell series for a while.

But who knows? Perhaps Disney will think about giving Tinker Bell and her fairy friends a TV series- after all the movies have been released that are planned for the pixie players, not before then.

"Waggytoon"

Antique22

[3]Sep 2, 2009
    • level: 11

That would be nice if Disney Channel had a Tinker Bell show because it would be wonderful to watch. My mother who has a big time weakness for Tinker Bell would love a Tinker Bell show,

Thanks for writing Waggytoon,

Tiki

agent_0042

[4]Sep 12, 2009
    • level: 66
    I don't know-- I was just thinking the other day, though, that they might have something if they made a TV show out of the concept seen in Bolt. If they were finally ready to go ahead with a Disney / Pixar TV show (don't think there's ever been one...)