Forums: Children: Trying to find the name of a late 80's show about kids that had spy gadgets.

[1]Aug 22, 2013
    • level: 1

I don't have much else to go on, and also not sure if this is the right place for the question but I no idea where else to ask it (seeing as there aren't any "Name That Show" forums). Something tells me that it was set in London, but it may have been American. The kids were apparently quite intellectual and had these very secret secret lives that they kept from their parents. The had a bunch of gadgets to help them spy on people and for some reason I seem to think that they solved small crimes around their school and community. The show could be and very well is terrible, but I want to see it again for nostalgic value. For all I know the show may have only been on the air for a few seasons which would have aired in Canada around the late 80's, maybe early 90's... Though it looked very old school, like in a WKRP Cincinnati (which may have been on after it). The intro of the show panned in to this very vintage rooftop shot in what ever city it was filmed in, but most shows of the time had a little of that in them. The only other thing is that the kids ridiculously had surveillance cameras in their own house to know when their parents were coming as so they would have enough time to hide what ever "Spy" electronics they might have been tinkering with... hilariously cheesy retro goodness. Help please.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.