Forums: Children: What's the best series of Power Rangers

 
  • Avatar of HousesWife

    HousesWife

    [1]Aug 12, 2006
    • member since: 08/12/06
    • level: 1
    • rank: Weatherman
    • posts: 4
    Definetly Mighty Morphin. Tommy was a hottie!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of DamienDemento16

    DamienDemento16

    [2]Aug 12, 2006
    • member since: 06/14/05
    • level: 7
    • rank: Talk Show Host
    • posts: 344
    Turbo
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of ZatchsSpellbook

    ZatchsSpellbook

    [3]Aug 12, 2006
    • member since: 09/20/05
    • level: 8
    • rank: Super-Friend
    • posts: 973
    Galaxy, In Space, and Mighty Morphin', with Turbo and Zeo also being amazing. I hate most of the new ones, except SPD and Dinothunder.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of darklordavaitor

    darklordavaitor

    [4]Aug 12, 2006
    • member since: 10/15/05
    • level: 21
    • rank: Snagglepuss
    • posts: 9,072
    Mighty Morphin,of course.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Oronuke

    Oronuke

    [5]Aug 12, 2006
    • member since: 06/11/06
    • level: 4
    • rank: Thighmaster
    • posts: 158
    Probally just because I'm older now and the new ones really suck when aimed at my age group but I would have to vote for Might Morphin, and since i'm bored with nothing else to do I thought I'd give you this fun fact, Simon the judge from american idol created the Power Rangers and currently owns the rights to it
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of SirStack

    SirStack

    [6]Aug 16, 2006
    • member since: 04/23/05
    • level: 52
    • rank: Guzzlefish
    • posts: 1,213
    Oronuke wrote:
    Probally just because I'm older now and the new ones really suck when aimed at my age group but I would have to vote for Might Morphin, and since i'm bored with nothing else to do I thought I'd give you this fun fact, Simon the judge from american idol created the Power Rangers and currently owns the rights to it


    Nope. Simon Cowell's only connection to the show is he produced a dance remix to the MMPR theme in the UK in the early 90s that was a big hit there. He doesn't even own the theme song, it was all Haim Saban, and now the Walt Disney company.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of insomniac360

    insomniac360

    [7]Aug 20, 2006
    • member since: 08/14/06
    • level: 21
    • rank: Snagglepuss
    • posts: 3,898
    SirStack wrote:
    Oronuke wrote:
    Probally just because I'm older now and the new ones really suck when aimed at my age group but I would have to vote for Might Morphin, and since i'm bored with nothing else to do I thought I'd give you this fun fact, Simon the judge from american idol created the Power Rangers and currently owns the rights to it


    Nope. Simon Cowell's only connection to the show is he produced a dance remix to the MMPR theme in the UK in the early 90s that was a big hit there. He doesn't even own the theme song, it was all Haim Saban, and now the Walt Disney company.


    It would look wrong if Simon Cowell really did own Power Rangers.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of everywhereulook

    everywhereulook

    [8]Aug 30, 2006
    • member since: 08/31/06
    • level: 2
    • rank: Sweat Hog
    • posts: 16
    mighty morphin...second cast. absolutely
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of usagisakura

    usagisakura

    [9]Sep 17, 2006
    • member since: 06/19/05
    • level: 11
    • rank: Red Shirted Lt.
    • posts: 138
    MMPR was the best. It had Kimberly in it. 
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of GATZ1000

    GATZ1000

    [10]Sep 18, 2006
    • member since: 10/27/05
    • level: 39
    • rank: Fonzerelli
    • posts: 2,709

    I liked every season until they took it into space but the show picked up again when they showed time force but then died with the seasons of  wild force, ninja storm, dino thunder, spd, mystic force which completely sucked in all manners of the word. Those seasons are just copcats of the old classic seasons...think about it.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of DisturbingMoose

    DisturbingMoose

    [11]Sep 19, 2006
    • member since: 02/27/06
    • level: 4
    • rank: Thighmaster
    • posts: 361

    the orginal Mighty Morphin

    LOL it was racist (black guy playin black ranger, asian girl playin yellow ranger, american indian playin red ranger or was he latino? irish guy playin green ranger, nerd playin blue ranger, whore playin pink ranger, etc... Okay I exagerrated a bit...)

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of gnomesie

    gnomesie

    [12]Sep 20, 2006
    • member since: 10/04/05
    • level: 10
    • rank: Holy Level 10!
    • posts: 2,836
    If Simon owned Power Rangers then he'd edit the original footage and make their costumes even tighter.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of raptorz44

    raptorz44

    [13]Sep 24, 2006
    • member since: 02/14/06
    • level: 10
    • rank: Holy Level 10!
    • posts: 434
    gnomesie wrote:
    If Simon owned Power Rangers then he'd edit the original footage and make their costumes even tighter.
    AWESOME JOKE
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of tommy_oliver

    tommy_oliver

    [14]Nov 13, 2006
    • member since: 10/18/06
    • level: 2
    • rank: Sweat Hog
    • posts: 160
    i'd have to say mighty morph and dinothunder, also SPD the best
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of 01sharpj

    01sharpj

    [15]Nov 14, 2006
    • member since: 07/05/06
    • level: 2
    • rank: Sweat Hog
    • posts: 14
    mmpr series 3
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of terrydelph

    terrydelph

    [16]Oct 18, 2007
    • member since: 10/22/05
    • level: 24
    • rank: Golden Girl
    • posts: 190
    mmpr
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of XiaolinPrincess

    XiaolinPrincess

    [17]Oct 18, 2007
    • member since: 11/28/06
    • level: 21
    • rank: Snagglepuss
    • posts: 3,374
    Mighty Morphin Power Rangers.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Antiyonder

    Antiyonder

    [18]Oct 18, 2007
    • member since: 06/04/07
    • level: 39
    • rank: Fonzerelli
    • posts: 848
    I go with:
    - Zeo
    - In Space
    - Lost Galaxy
    - Wild Force
    - Dino Thunder
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of epayps2

    epayps2

    [19]Oct 19, 2007
    • member since: 12/09/05
    • level: 11
    • rank: Red Shirted Lt.
    • posts: 1,276
    I can't really remember PR that well, but the first one I got into was probably Mighty Morphing. But I remember liking the ninja force, and Wild Force.
    Edited on 10/19/2007 11:50am
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Antiyonder

    Antiyonder

    [20]Oct 19, 2007
    • member since: 06/04/07
    • level: 39
    • rank: Fonzerelli
    • posts: 848
    Forgot about Ninja Storm. It compliments Dino Thunder pretty well actually.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.