Forums: Children: What's the best series of Power Rangers

MrILT

[41]Aug 13, 2012
    • level: 1
    Might Morphin isn't the best. I love it, but I think it's far from #1 on my list.
    Power Rangers RPM, Time Force, Lost Galaxy and SPD are all very awesome. in fact, I can reccomend all of the Disney seasons except for Operation Overdrive.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Waggytoon

[42]Aug 14, 2012
    • level: 13

Brace yourself! This weekend nickToons is adding the Power Rangers series "Time Force" to its lineup, as well as airing the "Ninja Storm", "Dino Thunder", "Jungle Fury", and 'Super Samurai" series in one "Mega Morphenominon" marathon. It starts Friday night at 7:00 PM.

"Waggytoon"Surprised

MrILT

[43]Aug 16, 2012
    • level: 1
    I'll try and tune in to Time Force, but I can't watch all the others in one serving...

Waggytoon

[44]Aug 18, 2012

Turns out nickToons' "Power Rangers Mega Morphenominon Weekend" is devoted to the network's addition of the 'Time Force' series this time around. The block continues through tomorrow night.

"Waggytoon"Wink

Waggytoon

[45]Nov 9, 2012

It seems nickToons just won't quit with airing episodes of series in the "Power Rangers" franchise! It's had "Dino Thunder", "Ninja Storm", 'Jungle Fury", and most recently, 'Time Force', along with the current 'Samurai"/"Super Samurai" series back-to-back Weekdays at 8:00 AM. Now the network is going to be airing 'S.P.D." STARTING WITH A MARATHON Sunday at 9:00 AM, AIRING FOR 11 hours! Apparently, nickToons continues to have a different "Power Rangers" series on the Weekends to compliment 'Samurai"/"Super Samurai" Weekdays.

When will viewers say enough of 'Power Rangers', and when will nickToons hear the viewers complaining? Your guess is as good as mine.

"Waggytoon"Frown