Forums: Children: Who here hates Incredible Crew?

perualonso1

[1]Feb 7, 2013
    • level: 18

Now I know good cartoons going on hiatus or being cancelled does turn out be CN's big mistake but adding reality shows like Level Upand Incredible Crew is the biggest blunder of them all!

Ever since I first heard of it, I was just as appalled. Incredible Crew? More like Incredibly Stupid Crew!

I'm sure you might ask this question:

"Why do you hate it?"

1. Cartoon Network is supposed to have cartoon shows

2. It's a knock-off of Nickelodeon's All That

3. It's disgusting

You'd have to be stupid to actually love this show!

I will not accept any response saying you love Incredible Crew! I don't care! I care that it's the worst!

Edited on 02/16/2013 5:26pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

ktfahel

[2]Feb 8, 2013
    • level: 16

All I know is that my husband and I were watching "Riders of Burk" with our daughters and saw a preview for this. The girls simultaneously yelled, "No, thank you!" after seeing the preview. We'll pass on it...but thanks for the heads-up that it's as bad as we thought.

Dunking_dove

[3]Mar 16, 2013
    • level: 3

I agree on all the stuff here mentioned. The "Riders of Burk" is the only decent thing on lately other then Futurama. Love that show too. The rest pure crap. And yeah whats with CN showing reality and live action shows? I though this was suppose to be "The Cartoon Net. Isn't the whole point of the place to show animations of many kinds? Me thinks someone is too cheep to purchase new animation and or make animation shows.

Enough of just selling the sizzle of the steak. Give us animation lovers the whole steak.

Been watching toons since I was a baby.

Edited on 03/16/2013 8:40pm
    Edited 2 total times.

CrayThrifter

[4]May 4, 2013
    • level: 1

Why are you guys hating on Incredible Crew? It's freaking hilarious.

So yeah, Cartoon is in the name, but so what. There are plenty of cartoons on cartoon network? So what if they make live action and reality shows? oh yeah, all the big babies will complain about that. It's so bad. It's so bad, it's like the law, and I better call my big boy lawyer! *eye roll*

and it's not stupid. Most of the sketches are funny. Running Errands with my mom, So what, Candy deoderent... all of them! were so funny. It's just all these people wrapped up in their stupid freaking anime, modern family, um... ABC and CBS crap. It's not like their going off and doing sexual things, or cussing. It's just kid humor.

So what if it's a knockoff? what are you going to do? call your lawyer again? There are plenty sketch comedies. SNL, So random, all that, amanda show, MADtv, and incredible crew. I guess their all just knockoffs of each other.

SO SHUT UP ALREADY. some people think it's funny, and if you don't, well, don't get your panties in a bunch and make hate forums. that's immature. personally, this is the funniest show on cartoon network. It's better than all the nerdy marvel and mindless junk like adventure time and regular show.

ktfahel

[5]May 5, 2013
    • level: 16

CrayThrifter wrote:

Why are you guys hating on Incredible Crew? It's freaking hilarious.

So yeah, Cartoon is in the name, but so what. There are plenty of cartoons on cartoon network? So what if they make live action and reality shows? oh yeah, all the big babies will complain about that. It's so bad. It's so bad, it's like the law, and I better call my big boy lawyer! *eye roll*

and it's not stupid. Most of the sketches are funny. Running Errands with my mom, So what, Candy deoderent... all of them! were so funny. It's just all these people wrapped up in their stupid freaking anime, modern family, um... ABC and CBS crap. It's not like their going off and doing sexual things, or cussing. It's just kid humor.

So what if it's a knockoff? what are you going to do? call your lawyer again? There are plenty sketch comedies. SNL, So random, all that, amanda show, MADtv, and incredible crew. I guess their all just knockoffs of each other.

SO SHUT UP ALREADY. some people think it's funny, and if you don't, well, don't get your panties in a bunch and make hate forums. that's immature. personally, this is the funniest show on cartoon network. It's better than all the nerdy marvel and mindless junk like adventure time and regular show.

Well, gee. I didn't know that we had to call alawyer to have an OPINION.

I caught a bit of the show. It is both not funny and completely lame. They kill most of their own jokes by being too self-aware: "Look how funny we're being, hyuck hyuck!" I don't care if it's a knock-off, or not animated, or whatever. It's simply a stupid, insipid show.

So, you say it's kid humor. I have two children, ages 10 and 8. I let them see a bit of it, keeping my opinions to myself (I believe in letting my children choose their own likes and dislikes; if they like something I don't like, I suck it up). They were both bored and the older one was disgusted. Neither of them thought it was funny.

You like it? Fine. It's your life; I won't tell you differently. However, don't assume that just because YOU like it, that everyone else has to. You could tell that the people involved in this topic don't like the show; there's no law saying that you had to read it, KNOWING you would read things you wouldn't like or agree with. If you don't like that, maybe you're the one who needs to call your "big boy lawyer".

Edited on 05/05/2013 12:19pm
    Edited 2 total times.

YasmiinPatzla

[6]Jul 17, 2013
    • level: 1

hate? this show is hilario! if you like this show is to be stupid, I'm stupid ... I love this program, do not know how you guys can hate