Forums: Children: Worst Cartoon Network Show

Sony931

[101]Dec 3, 2006
    • level: 17

Spongeyfan wrote:
    annoyingweirdo wrote:
    mine is pokeimon!!
    Who could'nt agree with that one.Because i agree with you Pokemon is one of the worst shows on Toonami(i live in the UK and Toonami UK shows the show) they show it millions of times a day and also CN airs Pokemon Advanced Battle which is even worse i did like the original Pokemon but in later seasons they went too far.

All I think about this show is that it's medicore. But at least it's not dubbed by 4Kids aymore from the newest episodes.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Spongeyfan

[102]Dec 3, 2006
    • level: 28
    Sony931 wrote:

Spongeyfan wrote:
    monkeydance987 wrote:
    Ben10 is really stupid.
    I agree.

I second that.

Cool another Ben 10 hater.

[103]Dec 7, 2006
    • level: 7
    I hate:

CAMP LAZLO-Lazlo is the most whiny, annoying character ever created! I don't even watch it any more and he gets on my nerves.

Bo-bo-bo-bo-bo-bo-bo-I think one guy made it entirely by himself.

All shows on Toonami-Excluding Justice League and other similar.

All shows on Adult Swim-Excluding Family Guy and Futurama.

CLASS of 3000-This show is okay, but the dancing is just plain idiotic. That's supposed to be hip?

Pokémon-Too sappy and too anime

Mother3_GBA

[104]Dec 7, 2006
    • level: 19
    48121620 wrote:
    Bo-bo-bo-bo-bo-bo-bo-I think one guy made it entirely by himself.

It's said as "Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo". And yeah, he does have a wild imagination! That's why I watch it.

VWXZY

[105]Dec 21, 2006
    • level: 4

WTF and i mean WT F?!
    I'm used to respect people's Reactions but seriousily
    WTF?!

U people hate EVERY cartoonnetwork show?
    So dont watch them! God

I cant beleive you hate Powerpuff Girls(This show ROCKS), Ed Edd n Eddy, Dexter's Lab, Cow & Chicken/I'M Weasel, 2 stupid dogs, Courage, Johnny Bravo, Billy & Mandy, Atomic Betty, Fosters, Camp Lazlo, Robotboy and My Gym Partner's a Monkey? WTF!? Those shows are CLASSIC the best shows EVER existed on whole Cartoon Network and is the only Shows i watch everyone who cant stand these are just BABIES.. Whats wrong with you people! I hate EVERY show else on Cn now Adult Swim= Worthless, Toonami= BLECH (except Justice League and Samurai Jack), Pokemon aka. Pukemom= *No Comment*, Yu-Gi-Oh GX and other stuff?= Garbage..  

Edited on 12/21/2006 5:47am
    Edited 5 total times.

Spongeyfan

[106]Dec 21, 2006
    VWXZY wrote:

WTF and i mean WT F?!
    WTF?!

So dont watch them! God

I cant beleive you hate Powerpuff Girls(This show ROCKS), Ed Edd n Eddy, Dexter's Lab, Cow & Chicken/I'M Weasel, 2 stupid dogs, Courage, Johnny Bravo, Billy & Mandy, Atomic Betty, Fosters, Camp Lazlo, Robotboy and My Gym Partner's a Monkey? WTF!? Those shows are CLASSIC the best shows EVER existed on whole Cartoon Network and is the only Shows i watch everyone who cant stand these are just BABIES.. Whats wrong with you people! I hate EVERY show else on Cn now Adult Swim= Worthless, Toonami= BLECH (except Justice League and Samurai Jack), Pokemon aka. Pukemom= *No Comment*, Yu-Gi-Oh GX and other stuff?= Garbage..  

I don't hate every Cartoon Network show i hate Roboboy and My Gym Partner's a Monkey but that is my opinion but i like Johnny Bravo Cow and Chicken(it's ok) Camp Lazlo Courage Foster's Dexter's Lab and Ed Edd and Eddy i agree with you about Pokemon being one of the worst shows on CN and Yu Gi Oh GX and i don't hate CN shows in fact i like most of them just hate some. And no i don't watch them i agree with you about some shows being classic and yes people don't have to watch shows if they don't like it they can change the channel simple as that don't call them babies though i mostly am angry at the channel CN Too(i live in the UK and we get this channel) which shows mostly old school shows well it did until this block for toddlers came called''Cartoonito'' which showed Barney the Fat Stupid Purple Dinosaur and Hi5.
    Edited on 12/21/2006 11:47am

SmilesAlot

[107]Dec 23, 2006
    • level: 12

The new Pokemon show( whatever its called)

I liked the pokemon back them but now its so boring and all these new weird looking pokemon. I mean it was popular back then but now no one cares and its never going to be popular ever again!!

Spongeyfan

[108]Dec 24, 2006
    SmilesAlot wrote:

I liked the pokemon back them but now its so boring and all these new weird looking pokemon. I mean it was popular back then but now no one cares and its never going to be popular ever again!!

Pokemon Chronicles? I love that show it's better than the original Pokemon ever was but that's your opinion and i respect that.

SmilesAlot

[109]Dec 24, 2006
    • level: 12
    Spongeyfan wrote:
    SmilesAlot wrote:

Pokemon Chronicles? I love that show it's better than the original Pokemon ever was but that's your opinion and i respect that.
    thanks!

Spongeyfan

[110]Dec 24, 2006
    SmilesAlot wrote:
    Spongeyfan wrote:
    SmilesAlot wrote:

thanks!

No problem.

Sony931

[111]Dec 24, 2006
    • level: 17
    VWXZY wrote:

WTF and i mean WT F?!
    WTF?!

So dont watch them! God

Every person dosen't hate every single CN show. There's a certain number of people who hate a certain number of shows. But how can you not like Toonami or Adult Swim?! There are actually some shows on the two of them that most people like. BTW , You've never mentioned Tickle U as either your favorite or hatred. But , do you actually like it or not?

Yes , Pokemon had lost it charms with the seasons popping up. It's all about the money from the people who make them. Oh well , at least the newest seasons don't have 4Kids actually working there , it's the company of the Pokemon! As for Yu-Gi-Oh , I'd say that it's overrated.

Spongeyfan

[112]Dec 25, 2006
    Yu-Gi-Oh is corrupting our kids and yet sadly most people like it.

looneyloonatics

[113]Dec 26, 2006
    • level: 1
    my gym patner is a monkey, is stupid, hihi puffy ami yumi is just gay

Yoshi34

[114]Dec 27, 2006
    • level: 11

Ben 10 (Ripped of Majora's Mask!)

Any 4Kids shows that aired

Xialoin Showdown

What's New, Scooby Doo?

Ellen's Acres

Squirrel Boy

My Gym Partner's A Monkey

Camp Lazlo

Robotboy

Edited on 02/28/2007 2:42pm

vegetarian_jcer

[115]Dec 27, 2006
    • level: 11
    Spongeyfan wrote:
    VWXZY wrote:

WTF and i mean WT F?!
    WTF?!

So dont watch them! God

I don't hate every Cartoon Network show i hate Roboboy and My Gym Partner's a Monkey but that is my opinion but i like Johnny Bravo Cow and Chicken(it's ok) Camp Lazlo Courage Foster's Dexter's Lab and Ed Edd and Eddy i agree with you about Pokemon being one of the worst shows on CN and Yu Gi Oh GX and i don't hate CN shows in fact i like most of them just hate some. And no i don't watch them i agree with you about some shows being classic and yes people don't have to watch shows if they don't like it they can change the channel simple as that don't call them babies though i mostly am angry at the channel CN Too(i live in the UK and we get this channel) which shows mostly old school shows well it did until this block for toddlers came called''Cartoonito'' which showed Barney the Fat Stupid Purple Dinosaur and Hi5.

You see this? "." This is a period. Use it.

Lazlo25

[116]Dec 27, 2006
    • level: 15
    Everything on CN except for "Camp Lazlo" and "Hi Hi Puffy AmiYumi".

kitty_girl_123

[117]Dec 27, 2006
    • level: 33
    All exept Teen Titans, Ben 10, and Adult Swim!

XiaolinPrincess

[119]Jan 7, 2007
    • level: 21
    KND (which is on because of when they showed episode segments of shows that aren't on Cartoon Network many many years ago, it got first place for the best segment {with first place getting its own series} with a "Kitty Bobo" segment coming in second place. Don't ask me how I can remember it), Ed, Edd n Eddy, Camp Lazlo (sorry for the fans out there), to make it short, any show that is not Xiaolin Showdown.

p9804194

[120]Jan 27, 2007
    • level: 23
    Everything except Ed, Edd n' Eddy, Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends, and Adult Swim.
    Edited on 01/27/2007 2:15pm