Forums: Children: Worst Cartoon Network Show

 
  • Avatar of CXK5821

    CXK5821

    [121]Jan 28, 2007
    • member since: 01/27/07
    • level: 4
    • rank: Thighmaster
    • posts: 70
    Pretty much everything after Cartoon Network relaunched themselves in 2004, everything previous was much better.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of nickel2006

    nickel2006

    [122]Feb 1, 2007
    • member since: 07/13/06
    • level: 48
    • rank: Conehead
    • posts: 8,137
    pretty much every thing on Cartoon Network is bad
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Cecie13

    Cecie13

    [123]Feb 1, 2007
    • member since: 01/28/07
    • level: 6
    • rank: Small Wonder
    • posts: 11
    i agree they have really stupid shows AND I MEAN ALL OF THEM
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Spongeyfan

    Spongeyfan

    [124]Feb 2, 2007
    • member since: 08/29/05
    • level: 28
    • rank: Disco Stu
    • posts: 6,371
    Cecie13 wrote:
    i agree they have really stupid shows AND I MEAN ALL OF THEM

    Like Robotboy for example.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of dora_lover

    dora_lover

    [125]Feb 6, 2007
    • member since: 02/07/07
    • level: 1
    • rank: Weatherman
    • posts: 1

    i think dragon ball z and all the 1s like that stinks on ice

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of XiaolinPrincess

    XiaolinPrincess

    [126]Feb 15, 2007
    • member since: 11/28/06
    • level: 21
    • rank: Snagglepuss
    • posts: 3,374
    Spongeyfan wrote:
    Cecie13 wrote:
    i agree they have really stupid shows AND I MEAN ALL OF THEM

    Like Robotboy for example.


    Yeah. The people at Cartoon Network wasted a lot of money on shows that a majority of us don't like.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Lazlo25

    Lazlo25

    [127]Feb 16, 2007
    • member since: 07/01/06
    • level: 15
    • rank: Ginsu Knife
    • posts: 161
    I think CN is becoming a Nick clone.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Spongeyfan

    Spongeyfan

    [128]Feb 16, 2007
    • member since: 08/29/05
    • level: 28
    • rank: Disco Stu
    • posts: 6,371
    Lazlo25 wrote:
    I think CN is becoming a Nick clone.

    Same here.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of darklordavaitor

    darklordavaitor

    [129]Feb 19, 2007
    • member since: 10/15/05
    • level: 21
    • rank: Snagglepuss
    • posts: 9,072

    Spongeyfan wrote:
    Lazlo25 wrote:
    I think CN is becoming a Nick clone.
    Same here.

    At first,i thought it was the other way around.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Soldier5J26

    Soldier5J26

    [130]Feb 20, 2007
    • member since: 09/17/06
    • level: 5
    • rank: Caveman Lawyer
    • posts: 184
    Spongeyfan wrote:
    Cecie13 wrote:
    i agree they have really stupid shows AND I MEAN ALL OF THEM

    Like Robotboy for example.
    And Class of 3000!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Bloo_91

    Bloo_91

    [131]Feb 24, 2007
    • member since: 06/21/06
    • level: 20
    • rank: Cow Bell
    • posts: 981
    I think everyone could pretty much agree that Cartoon Network has a load of crap. As for Nick, how many cartoons do they actually air that's still on? Avatar and Spongebob are the only ones still on airing daily. CN should do what Nick does; keep the high-rated shows and dump the rest. Unfortunately, if CN did that, they wouldn't have anything left.
    Billy and Mandy
    Camp Lazlo
    Gym Partner
    Foster's (except Bloo)
    Robot Boy
    Team Galaxy
    Totally Spies
    Bobobo-bobo-bobobobo
    Ed, Edd n' Eddy (sometimes can make you pull your hair out)
    Mar
    Prince of Tennis
    Anything Scooby-Doo
    Powerpuff Girls
    Johnny Bravo
    Courage
    Cow and Chicken
    Atomic Betty
    Pokemon Chronicles
    Krypto the Superdog
    One Piece

    And presenting...the most insipid, lame, pathetic one of all...Squirrel Boy! I loathe this show. If this was a category for worst show of the year on TV.com, I'm sure it would beat even Laguna Beach. But CN doesn't care, they'll put any trash on as long as they make sure they have more shows than Nick.
    Edited on 02/24/2007 4:24pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Mother3_GBA

    Mother3_GBA

    [132]Feb 24, 2007
    • member since: 08/09/06
    • level: 19
    • rank: Fall Guy
    • posts: 2,296
    Bloo_91 wrote:
    Billy and Mandy
    Camp Lazlo
    Gym Partner
    Foster's (except Bloo)
    Robot Boy
    Team Galaxy
    Totally Spies
    Bobobo-bobo-bobobobo
    Ed, Edd n' Eddy (sometimes can make you pull your hair out)
    Mar
    Prince of Tennis
    Anything Scooby-Doo
    Powerpuff Girls
    Johnny Bravo
    Courage
    Cow and Chicken
    Atomic Betty
    Pokemon Chronicles
    Krypto the Superdog
    One Piece

    And presenting...the most insipid, lame, pathetic one of all...Squirrel Boy!


    You must be really picky when you watch CN and other channels.
    Edited on 02/24/2007 6:19pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Bloo_91

    Bloo_91

    [133]Feb 24, 2007
    • member since: 06/21/06
    • level: 20
    • rank: Cow Bell
    • posts: 981
    Mother3_GBA wrote:
    Bloo_91 wrote:
    Billy and Mandy
    Camp Lazlo
    Gym Partner
    Foster's (except Bloo)
    Robot Boy
    Team Galaxy
    Totally Spies
    Bobobo-bobo-bobobobo
    Ed, Edd n' Eddy (sometimes can make you pull your hair out)
    Mar
    Prince of Tennis
    Anything Scooby-Doo
    Powerpuff Girls
    Johnny Bravo
    Courage
    Cow and Chicken
    Atomic Betty
    Pokemon Chronicles
    Krypto the Superdog
    One Piece

    And presenting...the most insipid, lame, pathetic one of all...Squirrel Boy!


    You must be really picky when you watch CN and other channels.


    You bet. I only watch about 6 cartoons now since CN and Nick have lame stuff.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of XiaolinPrincess

    XiaolinPrincess

    [134]Feb 25, 2007
    • member since: 11/28/06
    • level: 21
    • rank: Snagglepuss
    • posts: 3,374
    Bloo_91 wrote:
    Mother3_GBA wrote:
    Bloo_91 wrote:
    Billy and Mandy
    Camp Lazlo
    Gym Partner
    Foster's (except Bloo)
    Robot Boy
    Team Galaxy
    Totally Spies
    Bobobo-bobo-bobobobo
    Ed, Edd n' Eddy (sometimes can make you pull your hair out)
    Mar
    Prince of Tennis
    Anything Scooby-Doo
    Powerpuff Girls
    Johnny Bravo
    Courage
    Cow and Chicken
    Atomic Betty
    Pokemon Chronicles
    Krypto the Superdog
    One Piece

    And presenting...the most insipid, lame, pathetic one of all...Squirrel Boy!


    You must be really picky when you watch CN and other channels.


    You bet. I only watch about 6 cartoons now since CN and Nick have lame stuff.


    To be honest with you, I want the old cartoons back.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of squirrelboyfan

    squirrelboyfan

    [135]Mar 1, 2007
    • member since: 02/20/07
    • level: 12
    • rank: Evil Bert
    • posts: 767

    Whats Wrong With Camp Lazlo Anyway

    Edd Ed Eddie

    Juniper Lee

    Courage

    Nauruto

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Suki18

    Suki18

    [136]Mar 2, 2007
    • member since: 02/25/07
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 1,943
    squirrelboyfan wrote:

    Whats Wrong With Camp Lazlo Anyway

    Edd Ed Eddie

    Juniper Lee

    Courage

    Nauruto

    You spelt "Naruto" and "Eddy" wrong.

    Mine would be SQUIRREL BOY and Gym Partner.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of YumiandMe4ever

    YumiandMe4ever

    [137]Mar 2, 2007
    • member since: 06/15/05
    • level: 35
    • rank: Beverly Hillbilly
    • posts: 8,232
    Squirrel Boy
    Gym Partner
    KND
    Pokemon (Almost anything after the Indigo League)
    Atomic Betty
    Class of 3000
    Totally Spies
    Billy and Mandy
    Almost Any Anime Dub (Thanks to 4 Kids and bad catch phrases)
    Samuri Jack
    Robot Boy
    Top 5
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of squirrelboyfan

    squirrelboyfan

    [138]Mar 2, 2007
    • member since: 02/20/07
    • level: 12
    • rank: Evil Bert
    • posts: 767
    Suki18 wrote:
    squirrelboyfan wrote:

    Whats Wrong With Camp Lazlo Anyway

    Edd Ed Eddie

    Juniper Lee

    Courage

    Nauruto

    You spelt "Naruto" and "Eddy" wrong.

    Mine would be SQUIRREL BOY and Gym Partner.

    Stop Finding Me!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of darklordavaitor

    darklordavaitor

    [139]Mar 2, 2007
    • member since: 10/15/05
    • level: 21
    • rank: Snagglepuss
    • posts: 9,072

    YumiandMe4ever wrote:
    Samurai Jack

    Prey tell?

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of p9804194

    p9804194

    [140]Mar 2, 2007
    • member since: 12/11/05
    • level: 23
    • rank: Close Talker
    • posts: 862

    My Gym Partner's a Monkey.

    Edited on 03/02/2007 2:23pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.