Forums: Comedy: Coffee cups on Two and One Half Men

kwill86697

[1]Oct 30, 2006
    • level: 1
    I have been searching for the coffee cups often used on Two and One Half Men.  Any suggestions as to where I can get info?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

toyotabob

[2]Dec 6, 2006
    I am looking for the mugs too. Please let me know if you find them. Thanks

Bob Hecht
    Effingham
    Illinois

toyotabob

[3]Dec 6, 2006
    I found some mugs like the ones used. Go to www.phaltzgraff.com and they have a huge selection of mugs.

Bunella

[4]Mar 27, 2007
    I have also been looking for them. I'm going to send an email to the show and see if i get an answer

seinfeld111690

[5]Mar 28, 2007
    • level: 25
    Bunella wrote:
    I have also been looking for them. I'm going to send an email to the show and see if i get an answer

Thats a good idea

mixcarbeth

[6]Apr 27, 2007
    I've been looking for the coffee mugs also. I Think I've found them (or al least some that look very much alike). The mugs are made by a company called "iittala" and are part of a collection called "Origo" disigned buy Alfredo Aberli. You can find the mugs at this link: http://www.finnstyle.com/orstripmug.html I hope I was of some help to you. Best Regards...

Rlsolice

[7]Dec 5, 2007
    I am also looking, could you please let me know if you find a coffee mug like the one on 2 1/2 men thank you Russell Solice (rlsolice@yahoo.com)

Rlsolice

[8]Dec 5, 2007
    I am also looking, could you please let me know if you find a coffee mug like the one on 2 1/2 men thank you Russell Solice (rlsolice@yahoo.com) did you e-mail CBS am so what did they say. Thank you

mom3plus1

[9]Dec 22, 2007

The mug is probably from the Tabletops Unlimited Lorraine pattern. It looks exactly like it, but I was not able to find anywhere to buy just the mug; you have to buy the whole table setting. As an alternative, Linens N Things sells a mug that is almost exactly like the mug on Two and A Half Men. Try link below or go toLinens N Thingswebsite: Put in the keyword "Avellino". Select "Avellino Dinnerware Set& Open Stock". Click on the image for a larger picture and you will see the mug. The mug does not seem to be available individually online; however, you can buy it at their stores for $7.99. I know because I bought two today.

http://www.lnt.com/product/index.jsp?productId=1973207&cp&sr=1&origkw=avellino&kw=avellino&parentPage=search

Edited on 12/22/2007 2:15am
    Edited 2 total times.

rikapika

[10]Apr 19, 2008

emailed TTUCorp and here are the emails I received in reference to the coffee mugs we are searching for.

Dear ___, Check with me again next month because we're getting a tremendous feedback from this very popular pattern "Sedona" (that's been discontinued) there's a possibility we might re-issue it. Keep in touch! Sincerely, Luz

-----Original Message-----
    Sent: Wednesday, April 09, 2008 2:49 AM
    To: Luz Himala
    Subject: Re: Question

Can you tell me which collection. Several people are interested in purchasing. In a message dated 4/8/2008 2:03:25 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, LuzH@TTUCORP.COM writes: Dear _____, Yes!

-----Original Message-----

Sent: Sunday, April 06, 2008 4:08 PM
    To: customer Service
    Subject: Question

Two and Half Men striped coffee mugs, are they your products. Thanks in advance

chela26

[11]Apr 27, 2008
    hi.. any luck with that mugs? any answer from CBS? I've being looking for that too no luck..

sesemann

[12]May 7, 2008

I sent an email to Luz asking about those mugs. I got an email back right away saying they are re-issuing them mid - august or september and that they would let me know when because they will be a limited edition. Hope that helps some people.

nicole

tvonline

[13]May 30, 2008
    • level: 2
    I looked at Pfaltzgraff Sedona patterns and it looks simular. But coffee mug doesn't

Any updates? I laughed when I saw someone else wanted the mugs. Thought I was only one.

FinnStyle

[14]Jun 9, 2008
    Sorry, the iittala Origo mugs at FinnStyle are not the ones on TV. The Origo mugs do not have a handle. Ben Horn, owner
    www.FinnStyle.com

P.S. I wish it were a match. We've had many people contact us for the mugs.

MrsNeugast

[15]Jun 30, 2008
    I went on a search for the mugs. I even asked a bewildered Conchatta Farrell (Berta) if she knew what the mugs were at a chance meeting. I bought the Lorraine pattern by Tabletops Unlimited, which are similar but not them. I FINALLY found Alan's mug by sheer luck in a lot of used mugs. It was actually from Target's house brand about 5 years ago. LONG gone and I've never found another one. It is slightly smaller than the Tabletops Unlimited mugs and has a slightly different shape. I'm hoping it's true that Charlie's mug is the Sedona pattern...has anyone been able to find an image on line? For some reason I think I checked it out in the past and thought it was not it, but Im hoping Im wrong.

MrsNeugast

[16]Jun 30, 2008
    Well, silly me. I just looked on TTU's web site and they have a pic of Alan with his mug and a label that says its Sedona Stripe so the Target mug I have must have knocked it off as it is an exact match (except for the "Home" logo on the bottom.) I'll be interested to compare the two.

sharpguard

[17]Jul 1, 2008
    • level: 12
    This thread belongs in the 2 and a Half Men forum.

moccaman

[18]Jul 5, 2008

MrsNeugast wrote:
    Well, silly me. I just looked on TTU's web site and they have a pic of Alan with his mug and a label that says its Sedona Stripe so the Target mug I have must have knocked it off as it is an exact match (except for the "Home" logo on the bottom.) I'll be interested to compare the two.

I looked all over the website and couldn't find the mugs nor the Alan Harper image.

Could you post a link to the product?

I'd like to buy a pair as a present

MrsNeugast

[19]Jul 8, 2008
    They wont be available til this fall---Sept or Oct.... but go back to the web page and click on the "product placement" area under "Press" to see the pic they posted. They don't have any info on the site about the reissue, and mail order, so you'll have to check at places that sell TTU or email their site in the Fall.

rikapika

[20]Sep 6, 2008

Looks like they are available. I have requested a picture to confirm. Will update next week.

Dear CWS,
    The "Charlie Sheen" mugs are now available. If you are interested on purchasing, please e-mail me back.

Luz Himala

23000 Avalon Blvd
    Carson, CA 90745
    ph:310.549.6000 ext 1415
    fax:310.549.0238

www.ttucorp.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE. This electronic message and its accompanying attachments (if any) contain information from Tabletops Unlimited, Inc. that is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the contents of this information is prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify Tabletops Unlimited Inc. immediately. Thank you.