- I've been looking for the coffee mugs also. I Think I've found them (or al least some that look very much alike). The mugs are made by a company called "iittala" and are part of a collection called "Origo" disigned buy Alfredo Aberli. You can find the mugs at this link: http://www.finnstyle.com/orstripmug.html I hope I was of some help to you. Best Regards...
- I am also looking, could you please let me know if you find a coffee mug like the one on 2 1/2 men thank you Russell Solice (email@example.com) did you e-mail CBS am so what did they say. Thank you
The mug is probably from the Tabletops Unlimited Lorraine pattern. It looks exactly like it, but I was not able to find anywhere to buy just the mug; you have to buy the whole table setting. As an alternative, Linens N Things sells a mug that is almost exactly like the mug on Two and A Half Men. Try link below or go toLinens N Thingswebsite: Put in the keyword "Avellino". Select "Avellino Dinnerware Set& Open Stock". Click on the image for a larger picture and you will see the mug. The mug does not seem to be available individually online; however, you can buy it at their stores for $7.99. I know because I bought two today.
http://www.lnt.com/product/index.jsp?productId=1973207&cp&sr=1&origkw=avellino&kw=avellino&parentPage=searchEdited on 12/22/2007 2:15am
Edited 2 total times.
emailed TTUCorp and here are the emails I received in reference to the coffee mugs we are searching for.
Dear ___, Check with me again next month because we're getting a tremendous feedback from this very popular pattern "Sedona" (that's been discontinued) there's a possibility we might re-issue it. Keep in touch! Sincerely, Luz-----Original Message-----
Sent: Wednesday, April 09, 2008 2:49 AM
To: Luz Himala
Subject: Re: Question
Can you tell me which collection. Several people are interested in purchasing. In a message dated 4/8/2008 2:03:25 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, LuzH@TTUCORP.COM writes: Dear _____, Yes!
Sent: Sunday, April 06, 2008 4:08 PM
To: customer Service
Two and Half Men striped coffee mugs, are they your products. Thanks in advance
I sent an email to Luz asking about those mugs. I got an email back right away saying they are re-issuing them mid - august or september and that they would let me know when because they will be a limited edition. Hope that helps some people.
- Sorry, the iittala Origo mugs at FinnStyle are not the ones on TV. The Origo mugs do not have a handle. Ben Horn, owner
P.S. I wish it were a match. We've had many people contact us for the mugs.
- I went on a search for the mugs. I even asked a bewildered Conchatta Farrell (Berta) if she knew what the mugs were at a chance meeting. I bought the Lorraine pattern by Tabletops Unlimited, which are similar but not them. I FINALLY found Alan's mug by sheer luck in a lot of used mugs. It was actually from Target's house brand about 5 years ago. LONG gone and I've never found another one. It is slightly smaller than the Tabletops Unlimited mugs and has a slightly different shape. I'm hoping it's true that Charlie's mug is the Sedona pattern...has anyone been able to find an image on line? For some reason I think I checked it out in the past and thought it was not it, but Im hoping Im wrong.
- Well, silly me. I just looked on TTU's web site and they have a pic of Alan with his mug and a label that says its Sedona Stripe so the Target mug I have must have knocked it off as it is an exact match (except for the "Home" logo on the bottom.) I'll be interested to compare the two.
MrsNeugast wrote: Well, silly me. I just looked on TTU's web site and they have a pic of Alan with his mug and a label that says its Sedona Stripe so the Target mug I have must have knocked it off as it is an exact match (except for the "Home" logo on the bottom.) I'll be interested to compare the two.
I looked all over the website and couldn't find the mugs nor the Alan Harper image.
Could you post a link to the product?
I'd like to buy a pair as a present
- They wont be available til this fall---Sept or Oct.... but go back to the web page and click on the "product placement" area under "Press" to see the pic they posted. They don't have any info on the site about the reissue, and mail order, so you'll have to check at places that sell TTU or email their site in the Fall.
Looks like they are available. I have requested a picture to confirm. Will update next week.
The "Charlie Sheen" mugs are now available. If you are interested on purchasing, please e-mail me back.
23000 Avalon Blvd
Carson, CA 90745
ph:310.549.6000 ext 1415
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE. This electronic message and its accompanying attachments (if any) contain information from Tabletops Unlimited, Inc. that is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the contents of this information is prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify Tabletops Unlimited Inc. immediately. Thank you.