Forums: Comedy: Don't know the name of a movie

Sandorman

[1]Mar 3, 2006
    • level: 2
    Does anyone know this movie? It was on the Comedy Channel at some point. I only saw the last 10 minutes of it and I need to know what it's called to get it and see it. There's this fake American Colony in Russia, and they've abducted a bunch of Americans for the Russian agents to live with and get used to pretending to be Americans so they can then go to the real America and spy. I've been unable to get anywhere by looking on search engines for things like "American city in Russia" and stuff like that. Hopefully someone will just know.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

FoxMulder_GMAN

[2]Mar 3, 2006
    • level: 21
    i think it had John Revolting I mean John Travolta, but I can't remember the name. If you know one of the stars you might want to try www.imdb.com

Sandorman

[3]Mar 3, 2006
    • level: 2
    THANK YOU! That did it! The great annoying John Trevolta (who isn't quite as annoying as Tom Cruise) hasn't been in all that many things, and when I looked them up, I knew it when I saw it. It was "The Experts".

aprytys

[4]Oct 5, 2006
    • level: 5
    i think i have seen this movie but im not 100% sure

kizzle2908

[5]Feb 19, 2007
    • level: 1
    does anyone know this movie i seen it a long time ago theres monsters and they live underground or down a soar or some out of a soar or somethin on the beach and the kid whos the main charicter brings him to another boys house and he pees in the apple juice i seen it awhile ago if ne1 could help plz do thanks

drewshack

[6]Feb 19, 2007
    • level: 47
    Are you thinking of Little Monsters? It starred Fred Savage and Howie Mandel.

kizzle2908

[7]Feb 19, 2007
    hey thats right thank you

Sunshinecoach

[9]Jun 17, 2007

Heya, I am wondering if anyone can help me. I watched a film a while ago, and it was about this teenagegirl who wanted to achieve a swimming competition, and she fell in love with her trainer. She also rebelled against her parents wishes, and I remmeber her dying her hair bright blue, and I think she got a peircing through her nose. It's like one of those preditable films where she wins the swim race, and she gets to be happily ever after wth her trainer.

I don't want to confuse anyone, But I think I also remember there also being a wedding for her Dad and her step Mother, But I am not 100% certain if that did happen, I really would like to know the name of the film so I could buy it, and show my sister what movie I mean...

I really can't remember the name of this film, and if anyone could help me I would really appreciate it. Thanks.

Sunshinecoach

[10]Jun 17, 2007

Just to add, when this teenage girl gets home from dying her hair, peircing, and tatoo, she gets banned from going swimming, but then her Father allows her to go swimming after his event of Marrying the children's step Mother goes wrong, and she shows her true colours.

Like I said in the last message, it is very predictable, and I believe it is not a recent movie.

Please can anyone help me? Thanks

sabrillo

[11]Sep 28, 2007

Can anyone help me find the name of this movie. I saw it many years ago...about a time traveler with healing powers looking for his brother/friend. He went into a church and saw the statue of Jesus and thought how familiar he was. Anyway, I don't remember the middle, but the ending was that Jesus was a time traveler, and the guy looking for himtraveled 2000 years too late. HELP

olliebax

[12]Oct 9, 2007
    Hi can anyone help me find this movie - it is quite recent (2006 maybe), and was in the cinema not long ago - this obsessive mum wants to find a date for her youngest daughter an sets her up but then she meets someone and the mum films them and stuff. i no it is brief but i only saw the adverts! 

celdy

[13]Oct 9, 2007
    • level: 10

olliebax wrote:
    Hi can anyone help me find this movie - it is quite recent (2006 maybe), and was in the cinema not long ago - this obsessive mum wants to find a date for her youngest daughter an sets her up but then she meets someone and the mum films them and stuff. i no it is brief but i only saw the adverts!

I can it be Because I Said So?

olliebax

[14]Oct 13, 2007
    thank u soo much!! it is

olliebax

[15]Oct 13, 2007
    nother movie - this kid is a seret spy but he has 2 hides it from his parents. he does all these crazy missions, but then he has to tell his parents

CheckAvailable

[16]Oct 21, 2007
    • level: 4
    There is a possibility it could be "Agent Cody Banks".|
    But there are a lot of movies that could fit that description.

i-heart-j2

[17]Oct 21, 2007

does anyone know the movie...

its about a guy that gets bullied so much that he becomes suicidal... and then the father gets the kids who bullied him and takes them to an island? and one of the kids is working for the father. and there are dogs that attack when told to and stuff?

thats all i really remember. except one part where a girl gets strung up by her ankle and lit on fire.

its kinda disturbing.

Celtwytch

[18]Jan 31, 2008
    • level: 8
    i-heart-j2 wrote:

does anyone know the movie...

its about a guy that gets bullied so much that he becomes suicidal... and then the father gets the kids who bullied him and takes them to an island? and one of the kids is working for the father. and there are dogs that attack when told to and stuff?

thats all i really remember. except one part where a girl gets strung up by her ankle and lit on fire.

its kinda disturbing.

"Kinda disturbing" alright! Soo glad I have never seen it ...

patches2k8

[19]Apr 6, 2008

ive seen this film about a Jewish woman who is telling her story or being questioned about her time as a nurse/surgeon/doctor in a concentration camp in ww2.
    i need the name of the film because i would like to see it again.
    please help!

xxx

esj65gjbfj

[20]Apr 20, 2008
    the one with the boy and his gadget bed yer i remember it i used to love that movie, its called LITTLE MONSTERS.