Forums: Comedy: Don't know the name of a movie

creamylemon

[41]Feb 11, 2009
    • level: 11
    ....i wana cookie
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

andyhaworthbfc

[42]Feb 16, 2009
    • level: 1

hi every1... Can any1 help me???? please

a few years ago i watched a film, i liked it so much.. it was called league of extraordinary gentlemen.... or something similar...i have been on google i found something but im about 80% sure its not what im looking for!!

what i saw, and ill be as descriptive as i remember the film because i can only briefly remember sections but hopefully some of you guys will know...

there is a man with a typewriter and he writes the film as its going on... and at some point in the film someone steals the typewriter and he doesnt like 1 of the characters and when hes stolen it, the story is at the point where a small group of people are having to give something to put in a cauldren. and 1 guy has to give his toe and finger nails.. and some1 else has to give something else and the character who the "new" writer doesn't like has to give his eyeballs... its a really strange story...

anyway hope some1 can help me, id be very grateful thankyou

muranus02

[43]Mar 29, 2009
    I need to know a name of a movie I saw a long time ago. All I remember from this movie is twin brothers separated after birth and have tattoos on their necks. when they grow up, the become very strong and fight some dragon or something. if anyone has an idea of what I'm talking about please reply

wooow66

[44]Apr 8, 2009
    ok well this is gunna be a long one. this is a very very very old movie. its about 2 couples that are in love but then a righ guy seems interested in her and takes her away in a boat ofcourse the other guy is very upset. the rich guy likes women in a shirt that buttons up all the way till the neck he dresses her up in that. when the girl comes back the guy beggs her to know that nothing happened unfortunately she coulnt asure him that. later on she leaves him for the rich guy. the other guy gets really depressed and beggs her to take him back but she doesnt. so then he gets a job and becomes rich himself. one day a party of rich people were actuoning a seal the rich guy tried to win the seal for the girl but then the other guy comes and bets a higher bet and the rich guy could not go further. the rich guy decided to move away and take the girl the truth is that the girl was still not over the other guy so the rich guy let her go and she went running to the other guy. there are still other parts but i think this is too much. it is a very old movie if you think you know it but your not sure reply and i will give you more information. oh and by the way its a romantic movie or is it drama i think its both.

ana_jovanovic

[45]Apr 19, 2009
    • level: 12

wooow66 wrote:
    ok well this is gunna be a long one. this is a very very very old movie. its about 2 couples that are in love but then a righ guy seems interested in her and takes her away in a boat ofcourse the other guy is very upset. the rich guy likes women in a shirt that buttons up all the way till the neck he dresses her up in that. when the girl comes back the guy beggs her to know that nothing happened unfortunately she coulnt asure him that. later on she leaves him for the rich guy. the other guy gets really depressed and beggs her to take him back but she doesnt. so then he gets a job and becomes rich himself. one day a party of rich people were actuoning a seal the rich guy tried to win the seal for the girl but then the other guy comes and bets a higher bet and the rich guy could not go further. the rich guy decided to move away and take the girl the truth is that the girl was still not over the other guy so the rich guy let her go and she went running to the other guy. there are still other parts but i think this is too much. it is a very old movie if you think you know it but your not sure reply and i will give you more information. oh and by the way its a romantic movie or is it drama i think its both.

I think it's "Indecent Proposal" with Demi Moore, Robert Redford, Woody Harrelson. But I really don't think 1993 qualify's it as a very very very old movie. Maybe just one very

jessireed

[46]Apr 30, 2009
    if you have seen dragon tiger gates...this movie is similer to it. i have seen it once. they r at a martial arts school this guy is new and they have sum kind of powers and the princaple was bad and at the end that guy fell on these metal tubes and he made them make a loud sound as it was raining and he defeted the princaple. it has asins playing in it...its realllly good movie

XooKey

[47]May 8, 2009
    • level: 17
    Sounds good to me.

brainchi773

[48]May 31, 2009
    • level: 3
    does anybody remember that movie the monster sqaud "kick him in the nards"

Snezna

[49]Jul 29, 2009

I need help. about a movie, I watched long time ago. It's about two sisters totaly difrent, went to new school. School director have cameras in room and he watch them, and I think his name is Mr. Crowly or sometnihg like that. One sister is blackhair and crazu, the other one is blonde and quite.

lambabe

[50]Aug 12, 2009

I think this movie had adam sandler. im prety positive it did. and in this movie he found a little girl or baby and he took care of her. then he started calling her matilda. and he had a best friend who wore glasses and put chapstick in his butt. and his guitar caught his fall during something and saved his life. and it was in a newspaper. then there was a mean guy in it and he acted like he threw the baby in the lake or something and it was really the dog. and then at the end the dude finds the baby's parents and he gives her to them, then he decides to go back for the little girl and keep her. so thts all i remember. and some murder maybe. idk.

but please help me out here.

reply please

07gbrads

[51]Sep 4, 2009
    does anyone know this movie its about a girl who speaks a language no one can understand and stays with some rich people who are confused by her In the end you find out she can speak english and had just made up the language and her identity
    i know it sounds really rubbish but it is one of things that are so bad you have to watch it
    does anyone have any idea?

yosuri87

[52]Oct 20, 2009

sorry but i want to ask a question(i don't know if its the right place but im new here)

im looking for an Asian(japanese i think) movie i saw a couple of years ago,around 2004-05,i think,i dont know how it's called or the name of the actors.

The story is about 2 young school girls that probably are more than friends,one of the 2 girls is searching for customers that pay good to have sex with the other girl,they do that with a lot of men until smt goes wrong that involves the police and the girl that was having sex with the customers jumps from a window and kills herself.The other girl after that decides to "punish" herself by having sex_without money_with each customer her girlfriend went with.As she goes on doing that,her father who happens to be the detective that investigates the case with the teenager prostitute's death,discovers her daughters "crimes" but he cant punish his own daughter and he begins to follow her around and kill every single customer she has sex with.Anyway the movie ends when he one day shows her a little bit how to drive a car and he abandons here somewhere far with the car and he lives to give himself in for the murders he made(i think thats how it ends)

pllllllllllllllllllllllllllzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz someone help me find it,you can also mail me on sista-lee87@hotmail.com........tnx

koyldboy

[53]Nov 1, 2009

hello all. trying to remember the name of this comedy movie, OLD MOVIE, and one of the scenes was a young man(teenager-like) at a table in a restaurant with an older woman, he ends up under the table hiding from someone coming to see her, and while he is under there he looks over at her skirt, and proceeds to give her...(you know, licky licky)(lol), and she tries to hold her composure and keep a straight face, but cant and ends up the better it gets to her screaming out. HILARIOUS MOVIE but been so long ago for me i cant think of the name of it. HELP ANYONE!?!

MistyHayes

[54]Nov 1, 2009

I am looking for a movie, I saw the commercial al ong time ago, and that is it. I really want to watch it, but I don;t have a title.

It's about a woman who has this favorite ook of hers. One day she's teleported into the book, and falls in love with a character there, but he's supposed to like some one else, so she tries to make the story fit with how it is supposed to go, but eventually they end up together.

it's not ella enchanted or enchanted or ink heart.... can one of you help me?

metsfaniam

[55]Nov 2, 2009
    I am looking for the name of some animated movie from around 10-15 years ago about a white family and a black family. The white family take the black children with them to an amusement park. They black kids are trouble makers. There is a swan ride. I am not sure what else i can remember. It kind of had a projects feel to it.

ladyj7424

[56]Nov 5, 2009
    i am looking for this movie but i dont know the name. it is about this young girl and her friend was sent on a school trip to some spanish country. they left the group they were with and goes off to discover the country by themself. one of the girl meets this spanish guy that she tought read no english but came to understand that he did . they fell in love and she had to come back to america. that is all i remember. i would love to find it if possible

vranichm

[57]Feb 11, 2010
    Help me. There was a movie with this guy who was killed...burnt i think...then he started making masks to cover his face, he could make masks of anybody, but the masks only lasted an hour or so...This is killing me please help! He may have been a scientist ... i don't remember

blackmage8472

[58]Feb 20, 2010
    • level: 15

vranichm wrote:
    Help me. There was a movie with this guy who was killed...burnt i think...then he started making masks to cover his face, he could make masks of anybody, but the masks only lasted an hour or so...This is killing me please help! He may have been a scientist ... i don't remember

I'm pretty sure you're talking about Darkman.

Kithdude

[59]Feb 22, 2010

Hey I'm looking for a movie and i watched it ages ago, At the near end of the film a police officer melts whilst there is a group off people on top off a building where a blond girl is fighting a clone of her self and the real girl cuts of the clones head. And at the end of the film these guys enter a building and fight things whilst the kung foo fighting song is playing.

GiedrVabalait

[60]Mar 4, 2010

I saw a trailer of a movie where two guys (i guess) come to a job interview , and scares everyone else , and in this way a guy gets a job, because no one is left waiting to be interviewed.. don't remember any more. .. / ?? ??