We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Forums: Comedy: Don't know the name of a movie

valeriemalone

[61]Mar 9, 2010
    • level: 1

I have been searching for this peticular movie for years! I am not sure if it was a movie or a made for TV movie. I'm pretty sure it is from the 90's. It is a teenage movie about 2 highschool girls. One popular and one not. The popular girl has rich parents and a hot older brother. The not so popular girl lives with her mom above her grandpa's deli. Anyways they get into trouble or a fight with eachother (something along those lines) anyways the Principle of their school( i think its the principle) makes them trade lives. They have to switch houses and live like eachother. Anyways from what I remember they kind of become friends and the rich popular girl takes the not popular girl shopping and they buy those different colored doc marten boots that were in in the 90's. I forget how they switch back but at the end they go to a 1930's themed prom and the popular girls hot brother takes the not popular girl to the prom and I think they end up dating. I have no idea who is in this and what year or if its made for tv. But I need to find this movie!!!! HELP!!!

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

suite_brunnette

[62]Apr 4, 2010

hey guys please help me out ive been searching for this movie for ages!! i no the end of the movie has the main girl making a speech on graduation day from college, & her boyfriend is sitting naked down in the crowd below, with only a beachball covering his private parts!! then when she finishes the speech he throws the ball at her!!! ??

suite_brunnette

[63]Apr 4, 2010

that's not Step Brothers by any chance??

suite_brunnette

[64]Apr 4, 2010
    Hey I'm looking for a movie and i watched it ages ago, At the near end of the film a police officer melts whilst there is a group off people on top off a building where a blond girl is fighting a clone of her self and the real girl cuts of the clones head. And at the end of the film these guys enter a building and fight things whilst the kung foo fighting song is playing.

... this is Bowfinger, with Steve Martin! Good movie!!

Kindabored66

[65]Apr 8, 2010

Hi,

Okay there was this movie with a princess( i was only 7 when i watched it)

She discovers a world full of goblins and there all really ugly, but thePrinceof the goblins or what ever they werreis even more ugly. He likes to flick his boogers and he sort resembles Mr Burns from the Simpsons at some points :L Like he then decides he wants the princess to be his Queen, and declares war on the humans, she is in her castle when they come but a flood takes them away. Sorry it's a sketchy Plot Line. I'd be super appriectiative if someone knew it. P.S it was a catroon, fully.

Thanks

clare0307

[66]Apr 28, 2010

Hey, i'm wondering if any one can help me ... I saw a film years ago (around 199 and it's about a crazy woman and her partner who kidnap a woman and hold her hostage in their cellar ... the woman they kidnap is pregnant and they want to steal her baby. At 1 point the crazy woman tries to perform a cescerean on her?! i'm pretty sure that when she tries to escape the crazy woman shouts "Anniiiieeeeeee!!!"

It's been driving me crazy for years now and I just need to know what it's called, if anyone can help I'd be sooo grateful! thanks

onacloudyday

[67]May 13, 2010

Hey!

I am looking for the title of a film I saw some years back. It is about a young man who is involved in a car accident (some one drives into his and his friends car from behind). I think his friend dies. Anyway he survives but with an injury to his head. The family (especially his mother) fights a long battle in court for justice. The young man in question slowly gets better and encounters a lot of hardship walking around town with a helmet on his head beacuse the doctors had to take out some of his cranium because the brain was so swollen.

Does any one know the title of this movie? Thanks

suzy-a

[68]May 18, 2010

Dose anyone remember a t.v. movie in the 80's about a girl in a wheelchair that learns to fly a plane.

kit-kate

[69]Jul 6, 2010

Hey guys wondering if anyone can help. I'm looking for a movie. It's about a girl who becomes a forest ranger to face her fears. I do believe she was abducted in her childhood. So she is all alone in this forest look out tower and she starts seeing things and starts talking to another forest ranger in a tower as well but on the apposite side of the park. But turns out to be that there is no tower-it burned down a while back. So now she is not sure who she has been talking to (supposedly a ghost) A young men who comes to check up on her once a week is the one who tells her about the burned down to the ground tower and turns out to be a fake. Him and a few other friends stole this girls medical file (so they knew that she was abducted) and have been playing tricks on her to see how far they can push her (mentally). But at the end when the girl finds out the truth about this guy it is still a ghost who she has been talking on the radio all along........

If anyone recognizes this plot please help. I've been trying to find this movie for weeks now and I just cant

Thank you

hds2011

[70]Jul 23, 2010
    Kind sounds like that movie Wish Upon a Star but in this movie their sisters so maybe u got it confused?

hds2011

[71]Jul 23, 2010
    She's all that

hds2011

[72]Jul 23, 2010

Valeriemalone its wish upon a star

hds2011

[73]Jul 23, 2010

sweet brunette its shes all that

hds2011

[74]Jul 23, 2010

thts not league of extraordinary gentlmen

hds2011

[75]Jul 23, 2010

I'm looking for the name of this movie.... It is based back in WWII, it's about these two sisters the older one kinda looks like natalie portman but it aint her or keira knightly anyways these two sisters are like in love with this one guy and he ends up raping the younger sister i think and instead of sending him to jail they take him to the army to serve... anyhow on his visit home him and the older sister fall in love and get engaged or something and then he goes back to the army the older sister goes crazy waiting for him to return from war but he never does and the younger sister trys to tell her whats up you know that he's dead... and the way he died was he was asleep in this gutter thing underground or something and it flooded.... thats all i can really remember oh ya and theres this one part where the older sister and the gu are having sex in the library and the lil sister walks in and watches then and is pist off.... oh and h whole ie he movie isgoing te younger sister is at a type writer telling the stoy or something......... i thin this movie was made i 2000-2006 idk for sure.

Please please hlp me i've nearly went crazy trying to get the name of this movie.

danigogo

[76]Sep 26, 2010

Hey, was wondering if anyone remembers a movie about a girl in the 50's or 60's who befriends an older teenage girl who's in love with some presumed bad boy (probably a greaser). I think older girl gets pregnant and younger girl keeps the secret. It takes place in the summer and there's a scene where they make a record at a record-your-own-record booth. It was made in either the 80's or early to mid 90's.

kjoyner

[77]Oct 1, 2010
    • level: 8
    Skyward (1980) maybe?

sweets00121

[78]Apr 17, 2011

I saw this movie, when I was a kid. Its kinda like Gone with the Wind, this girl, looks white, but is actually part black. I dont really remember a whole lot about the movie, but the guy in there acts alot like Clark Gable did in Gone with the wind. Anybody have any clues?? I would love to find this movie!!

williamalarice

[79]May 5, 2011
    i saw a movie once. the person was having artificial hands and the sales lady gives refuge to him in her home. he impress the neighborhood buy cleaning there lawns. i don't remember the movie. can any one help?
    Sometimes i keep on changing channels expecting that I'll be able to catch up with that movie.

TVwatcher247

[80]May 6, 2011
    • level: 6

williamalarice wrote:
    i saw a movie once. the person was having artificial hands and the sales lady gives refuge to him in her home. he impress the neighborhood buy cleaning there lawns. i don't remember the movie. can any one help? Sometimes i keep on changing channels expecting that I'll be able to catch up with that movie.

I'm pretty sure that's Edward Scissorhands starring Johnny Depp. The sales lady is Dianne Wiest.