Forums: Comedy: Need to find a name of tv show

chop

[1]Jan 26, 2012
    • level: 1

Hi!

Some years ago I saw one episode of TV show that made a fun of movies (I think).

Because I saw only one episode I can't say so much of show in general but I can tell about episode I saw.

It was about Horror Express, 1972 horror movie that is in public domain (that's the reason I think they used it),

and they basically added text and speech bubbles that were meant to be funny (and they were).

I don't remember if they altered it more like adding scenes from other movies and so.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

NanaLoona

[2]May 26, 2012

You might be thinking of Mystery Science Theater. I can't remember the actor's name, but it was a comedian with two robot friends. They would watch an old movie and deliver zingers about the movie. I know Netflix has some of the episodes.

SueR3852

[3]Sep 21, 2012

believe there was 2 guys in mystery science theater 3000 but i remember only one. mike nelson. i didnt care for the series but here is a link for the show. since i never used this link to watch not sure if all the links to watch each ep is there. good luck

http://watchseries.eu/serie/mystery_science_theater_3000

Pixiduzt1

[4]Mar 14, 2013

Hi, I need help, my mom is trying to find the name of an old, probably brittish, maybe american, crime series, about an older man with wife and a kid, he was retired, but working as a consultant, or possibly freelancing detective, his wife used to be a teacher.
    His way of work was to try and get inside the mind of the killer, by looking at the pictures of the crimes scene and victim, making a profile, I am NOT talking about Murder in Mind, nor Silent Witness, my mom made it very clear that those are not the shows she is after, the man in question is Older than Tony Hill.

She is ranting about this show and before I put a bullet through my brain, I would Love to shut her up about it, as I am surtain she is talking about Tony Hill, (the newer episodes where he looks older and his hair is a new shade of rat)

He's profiling by looking at pictures same as Tony Hill, and he has wife and kid.
    his wife used to be a teacher.
    it's a very dark show (does sound like silent witness to me, or blood on the wire, but she says NOT Tony Hill so....)

H E L P !! !! !! !!

KhaledAltenaiji

[5]Apr 7, 2014

hey

4 years ago i saw an episode it was about a photographing challenge or task , something like that and i guess who got captured is losing and the episode was in the winter.i guess it's a romance series.

So can you help to figure out the name of the series?

kayleighr591

[6]Apr 16, 2014

I am looking for the name of a TV Programme i watched in England, its about a group of teenagers that were kidnapped and held in a science facillity while put asleep and tested on. When they wake up they escape the facility and are in the desert, they then find out they have powers and reveal either a big government conspiracy or the fact that aliens are on earth or that they are aliens. Not much to go on but i though it was great if you can help, it will be much appreciated.