Forums: Comedy: the funniest episodes of ANY series, and why

skippercollecto

[1]May 23, 2012
    • level: 15

What's the funniest episode of ANY series that you've seen? Which episodes of which series made you laugh the hardest, even after you've seen the episode a hundred times?

My suggestions:

WKRP in Cincinnati: Fish Story. Johnny and Venus are drinking while on the air.

WKRP in Cincinnati: Who's on First? Herb is in the hospital and everyone switches jobs.

Bonanza: Springtime. The Cartwrights are trying to kick a squatter off of their land.

Dharma & Greg: Dharma Drags Edward Out of Retirement. Stuffy Edward helps increase business at a clothing store for male cross dressers.

Legend of the Seeker: Princess. Although the beginning of the episode is violent, the rest is hilarious, especially Kara talking in rhymes.

Little House on the Prairie: The Lake Kezia Monster. Laura, Andy and Albert create a sea monster in the local pond to scare away the Olesons.

Edited on 05/25/2012 1:49pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

ConstableClyde

[2]Jun 1, 2012
    • level: 2
    My favorite and probably the funniest episode of Family Guy is Road to the Multiverse. I love that episode!

jerengar

[3]Jun 6, 2012
    • level: 1
    to me it's the simpsons 'the spingfield files'. it has so many great subtle funny things in it that i laugh my head off everytime i watch it!

skippercollecto

[4]Jun 7, 2012
    • level: 15

I thought of another one.

I've been a diehard Flintstones fan for literally as long as I can remember. There is one episode called "Sheriff for a Day" which I did not like as a little girl, but as an adult I think it is hilarious. Fred takes over as sheriff in a small western town and must fight off a gang of bank robbers who've escaped from jail. The episode is extremely surrealistic and is probably the weirdest show of the series. Even the background coloring of the sky is "off."

Missybea

[5]Jun 9, 2012
    • level: 47

I love 'Everybody Loves Raymond', even after all these years. The one moment that still makes me laugh out loud every time is from the episode 'How They Met'. It's the bit where Ray opens the fridge door on Debra's face... and he doesn't even notice.