Forums: Comedy: tv series : show me yours,do u have this tv show's videos??

alc92

[1]Dec 28, 2008
    • level: 1

hey,is anybody here have a video from this tv shows???

well,i havent watched show me yours before,and someone told me that this tv show is very funny and amusing

so is aybody here have a video from this tv shows??? especially episode 2 tittled If you cant take heat.

thanks!!

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

suzy3852

[2]Oct 2, 2011
    • level: 3

looking on the net and netflix has it where you can watch it on their site. you do have to pay for it and if you go with netflix you will have to download their software to watch online. i have 3 sites i use to watch shows but none have this show listed. found out it was made in canada. this site has complete series you can buy http://www.amazon.com/Show-Me-Yours-Rachael-Crawford/dp/B002LFPBOC/ref=sr_1_1?s=movies-tv&ie=UTF8&qid=1317581453&sr=1-1 there was only 16 episodes for the 2 yrs it was on. on amazon says there are 2 discs so guess they have 8 eps on each disc. if that is so they had to use some shrink software to do that.

srroom

[3]Dec 8, 2011
    • level: 1

Thank you for the info. I was looking for the series as well and was having a hard time finding any info on them.

shant63

[4]Jan 10, 2012
    • level: 2

suzy3852 wrote:

looking on the net and netflix has it where you can watch it on their site. you do have to pay for it and if you go with netflix you will have to download their software to watch online. i have 3 sites i use to watch shows but none have this show listed. found out it was made in canada. this site has complete series you can buy http://www.amazon.com/Show-Me-Yours-Rachael-Crawford/dp/B002LFPBOC/ref=sr_1_1?s=movies-tv&ie=UTF8&qid=1317581453&sr=1-1 there was only 16 episodes for the 2 yrs it was on. on amazon says there are 2 discs so guess they have 8 eps on each disc. if that is so they had to use some shrink software to do that.

Cool.

ConstableClyde

[5]May 11, 2012
    • level: 2
    Netflix and Hulu Plus are two of the best ways to go.