Forums: Downloading Television: Best Internet TV Software?

jsmith2012

[1]Jan 4, 2012
    • level: 1

What is the best Internet television software so that I can watch TV on my PC? I heard about Satellite Direct from websites like www.WindowsPCTV.net but wonder if it works.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

RyanTiernov

[2]Jan 18, 2012
    You can watch all the family guy and south park you want here www.cartoonlab.net i guess if every1 rounded up all the websites like this into 1 big website you basicly would have tv on the internet also another great 1 i use is justin.tv

VincentCharet

[3]Aug 9, 2012

I am not a big fan of software that requires installation on your computer. I prefer, by far, a web interface. I found tvweb360 about 2 months ago, and I love it ( http://www.tvweb360.tv/ ). No download required, no membership fees, and best of all: an easy to use interface. You may save your favorite channels for quick retrieval, view the most popular ones, or simply browse to a channel about the topic you are interested in. I love this site and with 800+ channels, I am sure that you will find something that you'll enjoy.

pbsbluejay

[5]Dec 16, 2012

First thing to do is target the top 5 or 10 TV software applications. Just do a Google search for top 10 internet tv software or best internet tv software to identify them. That's a good start. The software is nothing more than a TV player developed by a particular service. The hi-tech player is pre-loaded with 1000s of live and on-demand TV channels, videos, radio stations and music from around the world. This technology is good for those who want to watch everything from one location and want to eliminate having to surf the web to find stuff and save everything to ones computer.

But to determine which one is the ultimate best is where one must decide. For example, there are top Internet TV software packages that come with more or less channels, different prices, bonuses, feature enhancements, and more popular than others. That's why it's important to research further after identifying the best ones -- speaking of which -- the best ones come with a service package that offers a lifetime membership with free on-going tech support, software upgrades and channel updates, and offer a 30 or 60 day money back guarantee.

Lastly, find a good review with pros and cons on these products by a real user/tester. A good comparison chart will help compare each software package at a glance and quickly pinpoint exactly what a person prefers.