Forums: Downloading Television: Lost.....lost

hashu12

[1]Feb 10, 2006
    • level: 2
    I am trying desperately to catch up to the 2nd season of Lost and when I purchased all the episodes so far 2 of the episodes still keep trying to download but they are not coming through. "Orientation" and "What Kate did". I need to get these done so over the weekend I will be completely caught up.....HELP!!!!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Annahhh

[2]Feb 13, 2006
    • level: 9
    well at the end of seson 1 walt the little boy got captured by THE OTHERS! and they shot sawyer or sum1 and they fell into the water. Kate, loch, hurley and jack opended the hatch. Claire got her baby back cause charlie and that other dude got him. And at the beginning of season 2 kate went into the hatch she fell down so loch went in after and then jack went in and we dn't know where kate is and some dude is holding a gun to lochs head and yea... well thats all i know so far because i live in new zealand and we are getting season 2 episode 2 tomorrow so yea!!

Annahhh

[3]Feb 13, 2006
    • level: 9
    And also if you dn't want to know about season 2 dn't go on reading!!

When Rousseau leads Sayid to a mysterious captive in the jungle, he becomes determined to find out if he is one of the “Others.” Meanwhile, Sawyer discovers Hurley’s potentially devastating breech of the survivors’ trust and blackmails him into helping track an elusive island creature that won’t leave Sawyer alone.

01/03 - [This episode] is Sayid-centric with a flashback to Iraq. Sayid deals with a CIA agent (George Clooney type) named Inman.

02/10 - A desperate Claire, along with Kate and Rousseau, attempts a return to the scene of her kidnapping where she believes she might find the cure for Baby Aaron's mysterious illness. Meanwhile, Jack and Locke must keep their prisoner a secret from the rest of the survivors.

01/30 - Big, huge, huge stuff coming up with Claire and the baby. She has a flashback ep coming up, and in it, Aaron is going to take a turn. Claire is going to start remembering. She's going to go places.

01/16 - You will be learning more about Claire, her baby, AND Danielle in the coming weeks. And although I can't guarantee that nothing bad will happen to any of them -- without real jeopardy, there are no stakes in this story -- and the chance that people we care about will come to harm, well... isn't that why we all keep watching in the first place?

01/16 - [Yunjin Kim] said she's due in Hawaii immediately after the Globes to shoot her and TV husband Daniel Dae Kim's (Jin) next flashback episode

02/10 - [This episode] will feature a kindly latino priest named Father Chuck

02/10 - Are we about to meet Rousseau's never-before-seen daughter, Alex, on Lost?

02/07 - The Easter Egg in "Fire + Water" that was on the sign on the building is Widmore Construction. We will learn more about them later. It is implied in the Podcast that the Alex with the Others is in fact Danielle's Alex.

11/11 - We'll be seeing Locke soon in another flashback, this time in his wheelchair.

11/11 - Maggie Grace is not expected to return to Lost island in the future. [There are no other deaths in the works.] Brittany Perrineau, who plays Mary Jo, the woman who pulled out Hurley's lottery numbers, and also Sawyer's one-night stand, will be back for a third episode very soon. Harold explains: "I think the idea was that Sawyer was a con man, and he might want to con the Lotto girl. And she might not be a one-night stand.

It's always possible [Shannon] could pop up in someone's backstory. But she is definitely dead. When a character dies on the island, they stay dead. As we move into the middle run of episodes, we're definitely emphasizing the Jack-Kate-Sawyer romantic triangle. The level of sexual tension between those three characters is definitely being ramped up. As the respective leaders of their respective units, Ana-Lucia and Jack have a great deal in common with each other, and that's definitely something we're going to be exploring. But [the fact that] Ana-Lucia inadvertently murdered one of the members of the tribe doesn't exactly [lend itself] to candlelight dinners and walks on the beach. She is a woman; she will have romantic entanglements. But I think the one that will begin to emerge over the season will be the one that you least expect. I think that [the] question [as to what the numbers mean] will never, ever be answered. I couldn't possibly imagine [how we would answer that question]. We will see more ramifications of the numbers and more usage of the numbers, but it boggles my mind when people ask me, "What do the numbers mean?" You'll learn more about [why Ethan abducted Claire] this season. [We still plan on revealing why the plane crashed this season.] [We will learn more about the monster this season.]

The crash of the plane is explained before the season 2 ends and apparently the plane did not crash by accident. But he dismissed speculation that someone aboard the plane caused the crash.

ENJOY!!

suzy3852

[4]Oct 3, 2011
    • level: 3

has all 6 seasons http://watchseries.eu/serie/lost