Forums: Downloading Television: Watching TV Shows in the net??

robertrude

[23]Jan 16, 2008
    • level: 3
    you can watch stuff on google
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

werdus

[24]Feb 26, 2008
    • level: 1
    There's really plenty of options to watch TV online...the best thing would be to google for it ("watch direct tv") and you will get some options..

Jonerd1990

[25]Apr 28, 2008
    • level: 6

morducai wrote:
    Hi,

I'm looking for a page where you can watch all kind of shows over the internet and I know that you can find them there but I forgot where it is.Can anybody help me?

Here in australia, as i;m sure with every other country, most television is called "free-to-air", so personally i dont find it illegal to download them in .torrents etc, but it IS illegal to share copyrighted material. A quick google search should find you what you are looking for.

LSyd

[26]Apr 28, 2008
    • level: 17

Jonerd1990 wrote:
    Here in australia, as i;m sure with every other country, most television is called "free-to-air", so personally i dont find it illegal to download them in .torrents etc, but it IS illegal to share copyrighted material. A quick google search should find you what you are looking for.

Actually, Australian laws in this area are just as tight (if not worse) than the American ones - the FTA saw to that. Apart from some very minor exceptions, downloading TV shows always was, and still remains, clearly illegal. It was only when they reviewed the laws about a year ago that they actually "legalized" recording TV shows with a VCR and ripping music from a legally bought CD to put it on an MP3 player.

But like many other things, if Australian laws were applied properly, most of the country would be in jail due to our hopeless pattern of over-regulating everything and then letting the authorities make up their own minds about whether or not they want to enforce each particular law.

luvinthe70s

[27]May 4, 2008
    • level: 2

Hello there,

How about trying this: www.hulu.com I believe you might find something you're looking for therein. Hope it helps. ~Gods Blessings upon us all~.

Sincerely,

Mitch and Mary

MN0062x

[28]May 24, 2008
    • level: 6
    Hulu looks good but is US only. Don't attack the site for that. I did but the guys running it genuinely want to provide it to all people but are limited by archaic licensing laws ( brought to you by the same short sighted idiots who brought you the MPAA, RIAA and similar)

LSyd

[29]May 27, 2008
    • level: 17
    MN0062x wrote:
    Hulu looks good but is US only. Don't attack the site for that. I did but the guys running it genuinely want to provide it to all people but are limited by archaic licensing laws ( brought to you by the same short sighted idiots who brought you the MPAA, RIAA and similar)

It's not because of licensing laws, it's because of licensing contracts. There is nothing inherently illegal about allowing people in other countries watch a TV show if the site in question has the owner's permission to do so - in fact, unless specifically excluded by the contract it would be perfectly legal. It's just that the copyright owners insist that the shows are only available to people in the US because other countries generally don't get them at the same time, and as such, they are worried that the overseas networks won't buy their programming if people have already watched it online when it was aired in the US.

steph3099

[30]Jun 10, 2008
    • level: 9

if you live outside the United States or United Kingdom, i suggest the following sites that host on internationally available sites:

http://www.greatstufftv.com

http://www.alluc.org

http://www.sidereel.com

steph3099

[31]Jun 10, 2008
    • level: 9
    RaytheChameleon wrote:

Try Youtube.

Everyone knows of the existence of youtube! sure you can find a few eps here and there but in bad quality and its unlikely to last long, and this is why no one should suggest youtube!

webtvguy

[32]Jun 10, 2008

You can take a look at this site: http://tccville.com/webtv

It's great for checking out a lot of the online tv/movie sites. Eric.

acardoza

[33]Jul 12, 2008
    morducai wrote:
    Hi,

I'm looking for a page where you can watch all kind of shows over the internet and I know that you can find them there but I forgot where it is.Can anybody help me?

toopredictable

[34]Jul 16, 2008
    • level: 10
    for lists of all the shows and virus free streaming of tv shows,movies, and everything try surfthechannel.com that's what i use when i miss a show or want to catch up on a season without paying $40

ArtByAlida

[35]Aug 2, 2008

Yes, I watch movies and TV at www.hula.com. They have the first season of Re:Genesis there and it's great, but now I want to see the other episodes the Canadians have already got to see, since it was on Canadian TV first. Eventually we all will be able to just watch TV on the net and be able to choose only what we want to see and not have to pay for channels we don't want to watch.

And I can't wait.

if anyone else knows where I can see more episodes of Re:Genesis over the net, let me know.

gallifrey91

[36]Aug 7, 2008
    • level: 4
    Im not sure if it is legal, but I watch shows on www.pokergently.com. They also have movies!

lap88

[38]Aug 13, 2008
    u can go this web for more info http://lap88.ipodpsp.hop.clickbank.net/

alexux

[39]Sep 11, 2009
    PLZTV.com over 1000 online tv channels
    PR: wait... I: wait... L: wait... LD: wait... I: wait...wait... Rank: wait... Traffic: wait... Price: wait... C: wait...

alexux

[40]Sep 11, 2009
    http://plztv.com over 1000 online tv channels