- - Dark Angel... I miss the show! I'm re-watching it these days.
- Invasion (Is really cancelled?)
- Friends (okay, I know it wasn't cancelled, but I miss it anyways)
- Joey (Wasn't as better as Friends, but I liked it)
- Although this list is filled with cliche "Why were they cancelled" shows, I do indeed like them.
Arrested Development: So good, so very good.
Firefly: It was just fun
Invasion: I don't know why, but I just want to see more of this show, and I only caught the last five episodes of it. All of the rest of the cancelled shows from last season I couldn't care about even though I watched quite a few of them more often, Invasion is just better.
- My favourite cancelled show is Dark Angel, I was just getting into it when they cancelled it. However, reading through the posts in this thread, I remembered that I also really enjoyed American Dreams and was sad to see that one end.
- I've seen a couple of series that got cancelled and or ended.
We can stick with the cancelled since that was the question
In this order i would like it to be..
- John Doe
- Tru Calling
- Dark Angel (Jessica is always nice to watch)
- Dead Like Me (i followed it, but that wasnt a very good series at the end)