Forums: Drama: Favorite Type of Drama?

JoyTheWizard

[1]Jan 27, 2013
    • level: 1

I've always liked medical dramas the most. I love learning about the diseases because I find it very interesting. I do watch Grey's Anatomy, but I kinda don't like it as much as I used to because it isn't focusing on the medicine as much anymore. House is probably my favorite medical drama. Even though I love medical dramas, I haven't seen that many. Like ER for example, I've heard about it, but never watched it.

My second favorite would be crime dramas. I used to record every single rerun of Law and Order: SVU & CI on USA and 50. I used to watch CSI all the time too. I liked how each episode would tell a different story because I would get to see a variety.

What's your favorite type?

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

anIterImpius

[2]Jan 31, 2013
    • level: 2

Well, I actually like following a story and it's characters's development. For me, House was kinda slow on that. I'd say that Person of Interest is also slow on that, but the element of mistery about the characters is what's keeping me on the hook.

Grey's anatomy is more focused on the characters than what actually happens in the hospital.

I don't really have a favorite kind of Drama, I just love it when they are unpredictable and know how to keep the mistery going. Homeland is doing a hell of a job at doing exactly that (and the work of Lewis and Danes makes it even better).

mkkma

[3]Feb 1, 2013
    • level: 4

my favorites are revenge,nashville,dallas and the client list which returns in march revenge is complicated and sometimes difficult to follow. the first season was better but maybe the writers have read all these posts and on the revenge boards for abc and they will take the advice of the fans.

luluarguedas

[4]Mar 7, 2013
    • level: 1
    I love the ones like Revenge, and I also really enjoy Grey's Anatomy. I just hate it when they run out of ideas for a few episodes lol.

I guess I prefer to follow the story line of the characters.