Forums: Drama: missing -tv series 2012-

Danah

[1]Mar 12, 2012
    • level: 3
    so, i just saw the pilot to this new show. and it AMAZING!!! but why couldn't i find it here?!!! its about an ex-CIA agent who had lost her husband 10 years ago in a car explosion -and off course we don't know what happened there- than she retired and focused on raising her son. when he became 18 he decided to go finish his studies in rome, and after not hearing from him for a week or so, she decided to go look for him. and the action starts there, right away there are people running after her with guns and all of a sudden she's kicking butts and jumping out of windows and talking foreign.... i paused the show in mid-epsoide and scheduled my showbox to recored all upcoming episodes.....
    so if anyone had seen it, what do you think about it? i just love how exciting the story is, its a bit different than what we see these days, not completely unique, but different and it absolutely got me hooked from the first second!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

fweak

[2]Apr 2, 2012
    • level: 51

Missing on ABC, started it's regular season on March 15th and the first 3 episodes are on Hulu. I don't watch the show because I don't care for Ashley Judd and the premise doesn't interest me. Enjoy though!

Edited on 04/02/2012 4:48pm

kjoyner

[3]Jun 15, 2012
    • level: 8

Looks like they cancelled it....