awkward confession time:
I bawled and I'm talking BAWLED my eyes out on the series finale of the Real World 4 - London.
I'd just left England myself a few months before it aired, and was missing London like mad and when I saw them all packing up that house and leaving, scattering around the world again, I could not stop crying.
And you know what's the mark of a truly great sitcom? When it makes you cry and I cried on 'A good old fashioned Piano Party' which was episode 18 I think in Will and Grace's third season when Grace bought a piano when she was convinced her friendship with Will would not last much longer.
When Will starts playing her those first bars of that song (whose name I can't remember) towards the end of the episode, I just started crying. It was such an authentic moment between two best friends... I'm such a softy, SHEESH!
- One Tree Hill
When Peyton told Lucas she couldn't be with him in S1 because Brookes her BFF. (I was Soooooo Sad)
When Brooke found out that Lucas was cheating with her Peyton.
When Brooke thought she was pregnant
When Haley Left Nathan
- CSI "Felling the Heat" when a couple kills their baby because they thought that it has Tay-Sachs, and they didn't want to have to watch it suffer like their previous child. Then, at the end of the episode, they find out that the baby didn't have it, and that they killed a perfectly healthy baby.
- Haven't watched Buffy much but when I saw the episode 5x16 "The Body" I thought that was one of the saddest episodes in the entire tv-history.
Then another was from my favorite tv-show Charmed, 8x10 "Vaya Con Leos", where Leo is gonna be taken by the Angel of Death but Piper won't let it happen. Piper/Leo scenes in this episode are the best part. Really sad when you know this couple's history.
GusF wrote: Stargate SG-1:
- Jack O'Neill and Daniel Jackson's goodbye in "Meridian"
- Dr. Janet Frasier's death in the 150th episode "Heroes Part 2"
Yes. I almost cried when Janet died. I think I didn't cry because the shock was too much.
- Prison break... LJ and Lincoln's phone conversation after LJ's mom and stepdad died, and Lincoln tells LJ that he's gotta be the man now... also when Lincoln gets the note from LJ saying "I'm with Veronica I'm okay I love you". that was so sweet, I was nearly in tears.
1. Vaya Cons Leo - when they took Leo away from Piper and froze him, I cried, mainly when he went to get out of the taxi to see his kids one last time and he got hit.
2. When Prue died
3. When Leo left Piper to become an Elder
4. When Chris died in the finale of season 7
1. When Mary left
1. When Future Max told Liz she had to push Max and Tess together that whole episode was sad.
2. The episode when Alex died
1. the episode with Clark's dad's death!
When Mulder had to make the choice to either stay with Scully while she was dying or try to get revenge on some of the people responsible for what happenned to her
- The Office (UK)
Tim takes off his mic, tells Dawn how he feels about her and asks her not to leave (we assume, as we can't hear what he is saying.) Then he comes out and says to the camera "She said no, by the way," and the show ends. Gut-wrenching.Edited on 02/18/2006 10:31am