More maintenance -- June 5, 1-3 am PDT

The site will be undergoing some more maintenance in the wee hours of Thursday morning (June 5), from 1-3 am PDT. As with the last maintenance period, during this time, all users will be treated as logged out, which means no user subs, blogging, forum posting, etc., but you should still be able to access and read all areas of the site. Sorry for the inconvenience!
Posted by Jaxiecracks 06/03/2008 4:06pm comments: 26

Comments

Type your comment below

• Maintenance is good -- keeps things moving smoothly! Thanks for keeping us up to date!

• thanks for the heads up :D, i won't be online during that time anyway since i'm sleeping :)

• Luckily, I won't be around for because I have to sleep. Nice to know, since 1 am PDT is 10 pm elsewhere.

• Thanks for informing us ahead of time.:)

• I like the constant updating but maybe a different time every now and again, it might be early in the morning in the US but here in Europe it's smack bang in the middle of the morning when I like to come on. :(

• At least it's only two hours...

• Any chance during this maintenance the contacts glitch might be corrected?

• Thanks for keeping us in the loop. :) Scott-

• And any chance the Off Topic Boards glitch might be corrected too? :(

• As always, yay that I will have long since gone to sleep by then. Maintenance is a good thing anyway. :)

• Dan same here the morning is the best time to log in, here in the UK, thanks for the update.

• What time exactly in the UK is it? I thought they were supposed to be off for the last hour but things are still up and running.

• Dont know I think its about 2pm to 3pm but I'm not sure :? I think it is done now.

• I think it should've been 9-11am which is what it was last time. I've been off for the past 5 hours but it wasn't done at all before then as I was on all day.

• It was supposed to be between 9:00 am and 11:00 am UK time. You posted asking about it at 4:06 am my time, which is 10:06 am for you (unless the site time stamps are off), so it should have been down then. Right now, PDT is 8 hours earlier than it is in the UK. If you add 8 hours to whatever time they post, that should be correct until we switch back to standard time.

• Thanks, the time stamps are right, I posted right in the middle of the supposed update. Maybe it'll be today instead.

• You're welcome. Yes, you did post in the middle of when it was supposed to be down. I guess it didn't happen because the blog was updated once the maintenance was completed last time.

TOTAL SUBMISSIONS

by tv.com members

community helpers

these users are here to help