Site Maintenance on Wednesday July 2 at 7 am PDT

There will be a brief period of site maintenance Wednesday (7/2) morning at 7 am PDT, which may result in you seeing more of the above than usual. All other parts of the site will be functioning normally, but potentially missing a few images. Sorry for the inconvenience!
Posted by Jaxiecracks 07/01/2008 3:36pm comments: 23

Comments

Type your comment below

• Thanks for the update.

• Thanks for the heads up, Jaxie.

• thanks for the update :D

• Thanks for the visual aid. :)

• Thanks for the heads up.

• Thanks for the info :D

• I probably won't be on here at 10 AM (my time), but thanks for the heads up!

• You guys pick good maintenance times... well at least for an evening user like myself. :P

• Thanks for the heads-up, I'm glad it's not a big mess but just missing images. :)

• Thanks for keeping us in the loop. :) Scott-

• thanks for the heads up Jaxie

• it seems to me, with all the Howdy Doody icons, that site maintenance is still under construction.

• Not to keep bringing this up but does this mean that the contacts glitch is finally be totally fixed?

• Woah... where did all my blogs go? They've disappeared! This just happened to me in the last hour, anyone else experiencing this?

• ALL MY BLOGS GONE!!!!!!!!!!!!??? Also my posts went down over 500??? Whats going on?

• My blogs are gone too, ive checked my friends they dont have any blogs either whats happening

• My blogs are gone too, ive checked my friends they dont have any blogs either whats happening