The Final Site Blog of 2009

Happy Holidays

We here at TV.com would like to remind everyone that we're going to be taking a holiday break starting on Christmas Eve (Dec. 24th) through January 3rd. Note that during that time, we're going to be keeping an eye on the site and on submissions, but please be patient since we're supposed to be on vacation too.

We'd also like to say thanks to all for visiting the site over the past year, for sending in all those submissions, for participating in the forums and our live celebrity chats, for leaving your comments and for voting in our polls. We're nothing without our users, and we hope to see you around in 2010!

And now, the obligatory links to things on our site that we want you to check out because we've worked really hard on them:

The end of the year means lists. Lots and lots of lists, and we've put together what we think are the greatest collection of TV-related lists on the web. Okay, so we're a little biased...

The Best TV Shows of 2009 - as chosen by our Editorial team

TV.com's Top 100 of Everything 2009 is counting the very best of television this past year. Only twenty have been posted so far, but we'll be updating the list every day until New Years, so keep an eye on our front page for the links.

Entries 100-91
Entries 90-81

And finally, congrats to Rudolph for winning our Favorite Holiday Characters poll. Sorry, Rudy, but this doesn't buy you the day off on Christmas Eve. Go guide that sleigh!

Happy Holidays and Best Wishes for a Great New Year

Posted by nilla_chelle01 12/23/2009 10:51am comments: 5

Comments

Type your comment below

• Thanks. I hope all of you have a wonderful and safe holiday season!

• Have a great vacation. Thanks for all you do.

• Thanks; I hope you have a great vacation. Happy Holidays and see you next year!

• It was a great TV year and I'm waiting with impatience the 2010 season.

• Thanks! Have a great vacation and a safe and happy New Year!
    Scott-

TOTAL SUBMISSIONS

by tv.com members

community helpers

these users are here to help