New stuff has arrived!

Here are *some* of the optimized functionalities and new features included in this nice-looking package:

• HD TV Listings: the grid version of all HD listings is under the main "Listings" tab (at top of screen) or click "My HD Listings" to see only those shows on your "Favorites" list which are available in HD.

• Top Contributors List w/ Icons: top ten contributors on a guide's summary page indicate the editor, trusted contributor(s) and retired editor(s) with icons.

• New Contributor & Ranking Emblems: as usual, it's more fun to let you guys uncover the mystery on your own so be on the lookout for more new emblems showing up on your profile. In addition, we've made it easier to get Genre emblems, too!

• More "Favorites" Choices: now you can save your favorite "people" and "boards" (in addition to shows) to your profile.

• Optimized Contacts Search: you can search through your saved contacts using A-Z pagination.

• Blog Comments: now you can see how many comments are new that you have not read.

• Quick Links: to your MP3 and GameSpot accounts on your TV.com profile page.

• Paginated Submissions History: you can click on specific pages in your submissions history on your profile.

• Personal Stats: more statistics added to your profile, such as total submissions, submissions pending, approved, denied, forum posts, etc.

• New Editor's Queue indicator: now the number of pending submissions is shown on the actual tab!
Posted by missribs 04/03/2006 3:10pm comments: 61

Comments

Type your comment below

• Very nice indeed. Keep up the good work!

• I like the blog comments feature. I haven't had a chance to look at the other features yet, but I really like the ability to sort the submissions status page that was added last week. One request: Would it be possible to add the exact time of the last new post on forum index pages again? It only shows the date of the last post now. Thanks for the updates.

• I like the new look, but there is a problem. I'm receiving very slow load speed. Plus, when I went to my queue (which looks cool as well), I'm not able to mod subs.

• So far it looks really nice.

• It's awesome.

• I agree that it looks nice, but the download time is killing me!

• The pages will speed up soon- as the servers all get the all new code.

• [This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]

• Wow, nice work, guys! I look forward to looking at everything when the servers catch up and subsequently speed up.

• I definitely like the blog comments feature. Nice updates.

• wow, this is great!

• Everything is so silver,white and flat :lol: I'm still not sure whether it's a good thing or a bad thing. I know I don't like "Review It". People aren't really objects...:P I will go away now...I can't load my profile so I will add some feedback for that later on. :P

• Dayamn! This looks HAWTT! Nice work guys. The site is still a little slow but I love the new layout.

• I love the new look, but the time it takes for a page to load is annoying as all get out. Also is anyone else having trouble viewing other peoples profiles? I keep getting redirected to the tv.com home page or a page not found message.

• Is there a need for such redundancy in the emblems though? Maybe the lesser contribution emblems should be replaced when the user meets the criteria for the larger emblem. For example, have the 1 contribution emblem replaced by the 10 contribution emblem when one reaches 10 contributions. Also, I'm upset that there's only one review emblem. 15 reviews for the review emblem... My other 625 reviews are sad.

• I've got the same problem with the profiles sassy.

• i love the new look, and like others...have noticed how slow it is and that i cant look at my profile. im sure it will speed up soon

• As long as you guys speed up the site load times i'm with it, 100% Man things look great hopefully i'll use some of those new features.

• So...this is WHY it looks professional all of a sudden (no offence hehe). Now if only it oculd find my profile page...

• I'm very impressed with the upgrade. Keep up the good work :)