Now Users Can Report Review Abuse

Does this look familiar?

"nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnshciudshj kdshkjhvfkadslfjlfjdfdff
adfjaodsifjrf j reoifj remgje gojreognmadljfldasjfkdljfosdjfaa
i have to put in 50 words i have to put in 50 words i have to put in 50 words i have to put in 50 words i have to put in 50 words i have to put in 50 words i have to put in 50 words i have to put in 50 words i have to put in 50 words."

If you want to report a review (after you click "Continue" to see the full review) click the 'Report' link. This brings you to a 'Report Abuse' menu where you can select the type of abuse or send a message to the moderators.

Yay!

Posted by missribs 04/26/2006 7:07pm comments: 125

Comments

Type your comment below

• Thanks.

• This is a great thing to have. I just hope people don't use it to report reviews that have a negative view of their shows.

• Thank you, I have been looking forward to this. People write a lot of terrible reviews (Ones that violate the TOS)

• This is a much needed thing. Thanks for putting it on. Though I can't imagine reporting anyone myself.

• Oh thank you so much missribs and staff. Please pat yourselves on the back.

• Can we report reviews for episodes that obviously hasn't aired yet? Like an episode labeled TBA?

• Awesome.

• [This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]

• Can we report reviews that are pointlessly negative? Reviews can be negative, that's alright, but some reviews are just unreasonable. I read one the other day that was basically a person ranting about how he'd rather "be stoned to death or stabbed in the chest than watch this show". After a whole paragraph, the person still doesn't say WHY he doesn't like it. It's so stupid and just a waste of space!

• Finally, report abuse on reviews. Great job mods!

• Thanks for the update missribs! :)

• the staff is doing a great job i can give them that and they seem to kknow what they are doing too.

• I just reported 4 reviews were someone decided to use tons of curse words. I hope it works. :)

• That's great.

• I hope it's okay to report reviews about whodunit episodes which give the name of the culprit. I just reported a whole bunch from Perry Mason. All but one review were by the same person.

• [This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]

• i like this in case i find curse words.

• Thank you, I've seen so many reviews that have the same line repeated over and over again, and some with just random letters.

• awesome!

• Thanks, and I agree with [b]rock_on7210[/b]. Reviews that go on and on about how much someone hates the show that are just ranting, and without any explanation, don't have any place on the site.

TOTAL SUBMISSIONS

by tv.com members

community helpers

these users are here to help