TV.com will be making some changes to our user base starting Feb 25, 2015. For more information click here

Go Ahead...Create a Forum Board on a Person Guide!

To create a forum board for a person guide, click the orange "Create Forum" button on the summary page and you're in business! The same powers for editors and trusted users apply here, same as they do with show forums.
Posted by missribs 07/18/2006 2:56pm comments: 54

Comments

Type your comment below

• Cool. Now, i can finally chat about my favorite people.

• On behalf of Hugh Laurie's fans, thank you very much!

• cool 8)

• This is good but i dont know if it will be used that much

• Odd ... I could create a new forum ... but couldn't create a new topic IN that forum? Is that supposed to happen, or do you have to have the TV.com superpowers to do that? ~smiles~ ~confused as usual~

• Cool, thanks for the new feature.

• Awesome, Thanks for this.

• Thanks.

• Thanks! :)

• If anyone saw tonight's "Last Six Years" of Everybody Loves Raymond, there was a scene at the end of the show where Ray turns on some fantastic rock and starts to dance along in his living room. Does anyone know what the song and the artist were?

• Jthezummie, the song is called "Jungle Love" by the Steve Miller Band or are you talking about the one where he was dancing all by himself, that would be "Lady Marmalade" Im a TC for a person yet I couldnt make a topic or message. Can you help me?

• Eartha Kitt was a very beautiful Catwoman, especially in "Catwoman-Dressed to Kill" episode in 1966 Batman Season 3.

• Nice :) As for the people who say that they can't create a new topic... I was able to. Or, is that because I'm editor for that person?

• Wow, I wasn't expecting this feature. Thanks!

• Thank you missribs and the rest of the staff for your hard work, we appreciate it.

• WILL & GRACE RULE!!!!!!!!!

• Thank you missribs for the great new feature!

• Cool new feature. Thanks!

• interesting

• I'd rather have the level bug fixed. Thank you.

TOTAL SUBMISSIONS

by tv.com members

community helpers

these users are here to help